• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Tuneboss Sniper Mx 150

GUKIMEN

yes you can with tuneboss manager pro, I edited map83 for you
oh the pro version gonna try your edited map tom. sir hehe tnx for the effort! :thumbsup: im using the ordinary version of manager thats why im wondering how come you can edit downloadable maps hehe

mxking035

Super Veteran
sir tnx for the map i've noticed better response in throttle it is dyno tuned?
no, I just estimated the fuel base on my experience on my old setup, I just made it the time i send it to you, actually i never edited any map during may old setup, using cms t2 and open pipe.

GUKIMEN

no, I just estimated the fuel base on my experience on my old setup, I just made it the time i send it to you, actually i never edited any map during may old setup, using cms t2 and open pipe.
ahhhh so what is your new set up now?

mxking035

Super Veteran
ahhhh so what is your new set up now?
tuneboss
62mm semi-dome lightened piston
32mm Throttle Body
12holes Injector
22/20 bigvalve with headworks
6.5 specV camshaft
Uma Valve Spring
Adjustable Timing Gear
Manual tensioner
Faito Coil (before is coil from multicab for 1yr+)
Faito Crankshaft Bearing
Denso Iridium (I have 3 different sparkplug, depends on purpose)

GUKIMEN

tuneboss
62mm semi-dome lightened piston
32mm Throttle Body
12holes Injector
22/20 bigvalve with headworks
6.5 specV camshaft
Uma Valve Spring
Adjustable Timing Gear
Manual tensioner
Faito Coil (before is coil from multicab for 1yr+)
Faito Crankshaft Bearing
Denso Iridium (I have 3 different sparkplug, depends on purpose)
nice set 180cc?

mxking035

Super Veteran
if you plan to use 62mm+cms t2, it is not advisable for me, it will have over compression or need 10/12 holes injector to deal with overheat

in my experience,
62mm + cms t2 + stock injector + w/0 airfilter - hard to tune, overheat easier if not well tuned, 14/42 or higher
62mm + cms t2 + 12 injector - cold engine, better with mx135 sparkplug to deal with overgas and better than 1st, 14/42 or higher
62mm + cms t2 + 12 injector + 32mm TB - easier to tune, can use any sparkplug to tune, better with stock SP, 15/42 or 15/43
62mm + cms t2 + 12 injector + 32mm TB+ 20/22 head - better with shaved block 1.2mm no base gasket, stock SP, 15/42 or 15/43
62mm + specV 6.5 + 12 injector + 32mm TB + 20/22 head + timing gear + simota - I like it, very easy to tune, easy e-start, 15/42 or 15/43

its better to use racing coil like multicab coil or Faito FI coil

mxking035

Super Veteran
Hi bro do u know swr ttb how to adjust?
i'm using SWR also, 32mm

Firts after install, calibrate Tuneboss AFR (very important), it is not calibrated and will not go at 100% throttle
Second, you can adjust the idle, see the yellow plastic screw, you can hear the rpm changing while adjusting (set to 1.3-1.5k rpm)
Third, need to tune again in tuneboss (add some fuel)

GUKIMEN

if you plan to use 62mm+cms t2, it is not advisable for me, it will have over compression or need 10/12 holes injector to deal with overheat

in my experience,
62mm + cms t2 + stock injector + w/0 airfilter - hard to tune, overheat easier if not well tuned, 14/42 or higher
62mm + cms t2 + 12 injector - cold engine, better with mx135 sparkplug to deal with overgas and better than 1st, 14/42 or higher
62mm + cms t2 + 12 injector + 32mm TB - easier to tune, can use any sparkplug to tune, better with stock SP, 15/42 or 15/43
62mm + cms t2 + 12 injector + 32mm TB+ 20/22 head - better with shaved block 1.2mm no base gasket, stock SP, 15/42 or 15/43
62mm + specV 6.5 + 12 injector + 32mm TB + 20/22 head + timing gear + simota - I like it, very easy to tune, easy e-start, 15/42 or 15/43

its better to use racing coil like multicab coil or Faito FI coil
nice suggestion sir but i'll go for super stock set up for touring use i'm not more on racing hehe

Sam6244

you can add 57mm dome piston, simota airfilter, 32mm throttle body, faito coil, hyperclutch, headworks
Hi bro dyno tuning good or not?
I just find out a shop near at my location
The fuel high low problem still same if dyno tuning is the best way i think i going