• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 Sprocket Table Combination Part 2

neo

Veteran
ok unli express.. i'll try that combi. w/in this week.. let you know whats the outcome.. Thanks!!!

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
by the way, i just cleaned up my bike, check on settings and found out that my TIRES are 70/90F and 80/90R... hahaha

What do you think of this?! i got 15:40 gear... everything is stock no mods yet

@unli:Thanks bro, don't forget to PM me..

unlimited express said:
I'll show you first the picture before we make arrangements. I'll also ask the price and the shipping cost. I bought mine 2 years ago and it costs 4,500. I'll let you know.

unlimited express

Super Veteran
@tibay- dont worry, I'll let you know as soon as possible. I'll just bring first my bike to a a friend for the regular tune up. I'm hearing a strange noise on my engine lately. maybe its time for a full engine tune up. Open the engine and clean EVERYTHING. I hope it will increase performance after this.

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
Hope it will, I'll be sending my bike to tune up too maybe this weekend or next weekend... depending on my ODO reading...

neo

Veteran
hey guys just experementing on sprocket combi. i tried 14-42,15-42 and 16-42. (15-42) works for me.. my tires size 100/80 80/90 im 89kg.. :)

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
just got my bike tune up, but the sad part is we weren't able to touch on the engine part, we ran out of time. We were able to just changed oil, change oil filter, cleaned the air filter, clean the carb... i was looking for motul oils here in cebu but unfortunately can't fine any, i just used CASTROL FULLY SYNTHETIC.. very expensive oil 500php... hehehe i was thinking of testing it since its my first change oil with another brand...

ryanismo

Super Veteran
I just got my rear to 42T (stock 15T front). My tires: 90/80, 80/80. The power is on the 4th gear. Plannin' to change tires to 100/80, 80/90. :lol:

dongskie20

mine stock setting as well as the engine and tire, so far my top speed was 125kph with just enough road. i weigh 56kgs.

kurarensu

Veteran
i intend to use 15/42 or 14/39 for my bike on vixion block, cams, cdi, valve springs, pipe.. using f80/80 r90/80 tyres

issit got? i wanna use bike for cornering to give the power when exiting corner anyone recommend??

currently using 415 15/39

pls advise..

phl6684

Staff member
yeah..practise make perfect..carefull when conering..u should concern 2 use 90/80 tyres for better corner..huhu...

kurarensu

Veteran
hi peeps..

i jus down my sprocket size to 14/39.. trying out..

i dont feel much difference in acceleration.. but i think my bike tuning not right.. i drag and it goes up not so fast.. and it's like kinda stuck @ 120

sniper0900

I hav tried 37-15.....top speed still the same whether 1 or 2 person on board...less acceleration but nice sound from engine.....

should I go for 35-14?but I'm afraid it will damage engine inner part like bearing...

SirDusk

sniper0900 said:
I hav tried 37-15.....top speed still the same whether 1 or 2 person on board...less acceleration but nice sound from engine.....

should I go for 35-14?but I'm afraid it will damage engine inner part like bearing...
No worries .... I am using 13/44 fulltime on da road....still smooth bearing condition ..checked after "just for fun overhaulin"..so for your combination of 14/35 ...just go for it :)

the_one

Super Veteran
SirDusk said:
sniper0900 said:

No worries .... I am using 13/44 fulltime on da road....still smooth bearing condition ..checked after "just for fun overhaulin"..so for your combination of 14/35 ...just go for it :)
same with me 13/44 everyday use..