• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Occassional Run

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
greetings sir traxx, just wanted to ask for your suggestion and advice for my bike. my sniper was bought last 30 Aug this year. i've only 4 days of break-in because i've to left RP 03 Sept to work abroad (my contract is only 1year). i've accomplished 290km and after i left the country, it's my friend who completed the 500km. the motor oil has been changed and it was done in yamaha shop. right now my bike were just parked in our home and once a week my brother in-law started the engine and let it run stationary for about 20 mins to enable the motor oil rotate. althought sometimes i resquested my friend to bring it out on the road and to enable the joints functioned. do you have any advice how to maintain the performance of my bike despite of its current situation? i mean is there any problems should my bike were not regularly used? what would be the preventive or necessary steps to avoid problems? you may also share your opinions my fellow riders. thanks! 8)

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
hmmm...

im not good in preserving motorcycle..
but im good in destroying them :D hehehe

maybe bro running it around the city at least once or twice a week is ok... as long as the wheels is running...
it should be fine...

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
thanks! the guys in Yamaha 3S adviced the same thing although i just wanted to know other riders' opinion because some of them might have similar situation. best regards!

phl6684

Staff member
bro..try look on ur manual book...it have a lot of thing if u want to preserve it..peace...

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
ok thank you guys! all i want is just to make sure that when i came back home, my bike is in tip top shape and performance. regards! 8) :lol: :D