• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

YAMAHA T135 History??

latebloomer

Super Veteran
thought this site was conceived as a breakaway yamaha group from MCP
backreading active forumers there were big poppa, alphachino, dorae...not to mention the big man himself as snifah
pls correct me if im wrong as to why this site was created

dudshop

Super Veteran
it was establish by traxxas for the loved of yamaha sniper... i could still remember the 1st yamahat135.com.... you could only post picture then if someone clickd to view it, it will generate a points... and the HOME PAGE you guys won't believed it... there's a I LOVE YOU( TRAXXAS GF NAME)... hehehehe no motorcycle picture..... and the rest is history

chiccolheian

Super Veteran
im a newbie here sir, my sniper is just 2mos old. but before i got my mc im a regular visitor of this site and I find it cool thats make me decide to have a sniper, no doubt T135 make's you feel proud to have coz its a nice choice. hope you can give me nice advices on my mc. my name is chris from tagum city of DAVAO north

tolitz

Super Veteran
@chiccolheian, hndi ka ng iisa ganyan dn ako last yr ko pa gus2 mgkaron ng t135 at bgo ung mhlig n ako mgbsa d2. Tnx t135

doraemondizon

Super Veteran
thought this site was conceived as a breakaway yamaha group from MCP
backreading active forumers there were big poppa, alphachino, dorae...not to mention the big man himself as snifah
pls correct me if im wrong as to why this site was created

dami pa nawala na dito..

j3nai

yeah tnx to T135 at sir Traxx..!!ever since my 8 mnths old bike ive been reading & following threads bout dis T135. Sad to say ala pa akong nkkta snipee groups here in Cebu sna meron dn dito..ups guyz!

me too the first time i saw a sniper i was stunned and amazed (first love) i think it was year 2006.. but i acquired my snipee 2010 of december although it is a second hand mc im still inlove with it.