• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Wr450f Fi Wheelies

Let Me know what you want to see in my next Video, Im editing my first official video next month!

• if you want to see more better Videos Subscribe Like and Comment

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • If You want to see My T135 in a clip subscribe like and comment (T135)!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xclickclickx

Veteran
Hey Guys,
This was a clip i made a while back,
Now Ive been doing A lot of filming so 2015 i hope i can bring you guys some cool Videos (hoping to be working with GoPro Vietnam) not just stunting big bikes but also a blend of other things too.

My Wr450f is 2012
Remaped,
White brother titanium exhaust system
Motard wheels from a KTM ( i custom fitted them)
320mm front brake caliber
Airbox Mod
and I'm actually using a Racing boy Front brake master cylinder and lever ;)

Thanks Guys,

Attachments

tabi1

Super Veteran
You should be ashamed of riding wheelies on public roadways wrecklessly endangering other peoples lives!!!

tabi1

Super Veteran
Yea, did look really nice. Me and VegaLover spent 10 days in Hanoi in September and didnt see any roads like that at all, guess we should have went to DaNang like the video LOL.

xclickclickx

Veteran
Yea, did look really nice. Me and VegaLover spent 10 days in Hanoi in September and didnt see any roads like that at all, guess we should have went to DaNang like the video LOL.
Oh haha most of Vietnam roads are terrible But there are some mountain roads that people don't know about that are fun on Any bike even a bicycle (if your going down hill only haha)

Got a new video! moving away from city videos haha!

tabi1

Super Veteran
The lead bike through the twisties in the early part of the video was really cranking, impressive!!