• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Whats so good about Yamalube?

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
What is the difference between Yamalube and other brands? Apparently alot of people tell me that Yamalube is better than other brands such as Castrol, Shell and Motul...but I have doubts. Who can share?

azrulc

dunno.never try it b4.maybe someone one to use original lube.(quite hard to find the original one these days).what ever 4t lube that u r using,make sure u know whether it's a good lube or not.u decide it.

Yamalube is only a rebranded oil, the quality is just as same as castrol etc (oil with same price). IMHO, I still believe in Motul, cause Rossi's M1 use Motul, not Yamalube :p If you follow oil fabrication road, there were only several base oil maker like shell etc, those base oil maker sold their base oil to oil factory like castrol etc, and yamalube buy from oil factory to rebrand it, so the choice is yours :D

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
See the difference between where you guys are and where I am:

Thailand: Yamalube is everywhere but sucks and Motul is not even in the markets.

Indo/Malay: Yamalube is very rare but Motul is on the market.

:( not fair...I want Motul too :(

no, In Indo, Yamalube is very common even the gold edition, Motul not too common but still easy to find, the ones that is hard to find is Fuchs SIlkolene

BARUA

Super Veteran
MIO if not you can buy silkolene pro4..also good oil too,red color ester stock syntetic (fully)..hahhaha

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Frozen Fire said:
no, In Indo, Yamalube is very common even the gold edition, Motul not too common but still easy to find, the ones that is hard to find is Fuchs SIlkolene
Yup... Motul now quite a scarce thing. I was about to give a try. It takes a lot of effort to get one... poor.

Frozen Fire..
check this out..

PT Fuchs Indonesia

Mr Fudy Rahadja
JI. Jababeka VI SFB
Blok J 6 KL
Cikarang Ind Estate
Bekasi 17530
Indonesia

Tel:0062 21 8934960
Fax:0062 21 8934958

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
BARUA, I've tried car oil once by accident on a 2 stroke I had with a side car...the smoke was like watching the WTC in New York burning! So whatever you guys do, NEVER USE CAR ENGINE OIL IN YOUR MOTORCYCLES!

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
oooppppssss!!!!!!! i'm using a synthedic for cars. but no smoke. bike runs good now. feels faster too!

BARUA

Super Veteran
goff_d_p said:
oooppppssss!!!!!!! i'm using a synthedic for cars. but no smoke. bike runs good now. feels faster too!
your clucth will die soon..hahhahaaa :lol: friction modifier in car lubrication oil will cause cluctch slip at the same time burn it,,then loose power you will feel engine sound work hard during reach top speed 8)

BARUA

Super Veteran
MioBikerBoyz said:
BARUA, I've tried car oil once by accident on a 2 stroke I had with a side car...the smoke was like watching the WTC in New York burning! So whatever you guys do, NEVER USE CAR ENGINE OIL IN YOUR MOTORCYCLES!
heheh congratulation! :D 4T oil and 2T have different ingredient also gred.. 2T oil easly burnout and odourless too..haha but 4T put inside 2T tank ..nightmare only human mosquito also die young muhahaa :p

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Goff, the smoke was horendous! But in the end we had to flush out the oil tank and refill new 2T oil into the tank, plus change all the fiber glass in the tail pipe.

@BARUA --- haahahahaha yea yea right. Anyway our mom's still doin best to cook some oils :-D . . . But guyz, wat we gonna do best for our bikes is the original oil from the manuf where bike comes out (I guess) coz they nows better the engine :-D