• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What made you buy a T135?

buko0

Veteran
May I join? :D

The first time I saw T135 (I can't hardly remember when and where, but I believe I was still in H.S. back then) I've decided that IF EVER I'm going to buy a motorcycle (putting budget into consideration), I'm gonna buy a Yamaha Sniper (it was a classic.) It's like it snagged a piece of my soul and attached it to itself lol. Since then, time passed by (from being a highschool student to a teacher now) and I've seen a lot of things under the sun, but no other motorcycle (category-wise) has ever changed my mind about choosing it as my first (the closest contender being another Yamaha--- the X1R) By the grace of God, here I am with my SMX (yeah, I know, not a Classic but still a Sniper, :p) we've been together for 2 years and 3 months now and still counting, no regrets. :)

1380427_10201875682372551_3659148489248572291_n.jpg

Slithereen Guard

my first motorcycle was honda wave 125 then i changed it to raider 150 2nd gen and then now im with my SMX. .
here are the ff. things i'm really impressed with my partner on the road:
1. Fuel Efficiency (consumes almost the same as my wave 125 with better performace as to acceleration and speed).
2. Engine Power (raider 150 has more power but SMX can compete to it decently).
3. Handling ( none of the two of my previous motorcycles have matched it).