• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Unity RIDE of T135 Groups in the Philippines

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
wingman44 said:
'Langya kayo niyayari ninyo si Binay. Pag may nagsumbong dun, lahat ng naka-T135, banned sa Makati.

Seriously tol, magandang idea itong proposal ni The-One. Pwede sigurong ipa-subsidize ito sa Yamaha Philippines like the one they did sa Pan-Asean Tour. After all, Yamaha is the one who will greatly benefit if this plan pushes through.
What we need is someone who has contact with the officers of YMPH. Someone who is dedicated, responsible and cares a lot about his fellow forumers. Someone who is no stranger to this kind of thing, someone who is more than capable of handling a great undertaking like this....I recommend Traxx.
What say you guys?
MARCUSFILTER is the name :)

the_one

Super Veteran
traxxas-modifier said:
wingman44 said:
'Langya kayo niyayari ninyo si Binay. Pag may nagsumbong dun, lahat ng naka-T135, banned sa Makati.

Seriously tol, magandang idea itong proposal ni The-One. Pwede sigurong ipa-subsidize ito sa Yamaha Philippines like the one they did sa Pan-Asean Tour. After all, Yamaha is the one who will greatly benefit if this plan pushes through.
What we need is someone who has contact with the officers of YMPH. Someone who is dedicated, responsible and cares a lot about his fellow forumers. Someone who is no stranger to this kind of thing, someone who is more than capable of handling a great undertaking like this....I recommend Traxx.
What say you guys?
calling the attention of sir MARCUSFILTER..

i guess majority of the members are interested.
we will be glad if you can share your thoughts in this UNITY RIDE. tia..

wingman44

Super Veteran
traxxas-modifier said:
wingman44 said:

What say you guys?
Ha ha ha..nagturo ang mama.
I have an idea, that is if both you and prez are amenable.
Marcusfilter to handle the Luzon end of the project and you take care of the Vis-Min end. Then we all do our shares to see that this project pushes through.
I am not authorized to either speak or act on behalf of the SOS but this I know...the SOS will always participate in any WORTHY undertaking,. The SOS is always willing to share its collective resources, effort and time for the greater good of the many. So unless he has a very, very valid reason to decline, Marcus will be up to the challenge, and should he decides to accept it, the entire SOS will always be behind him.

wingman44

Super Veteran
tibay-sniper said:
Up talaga.. very nice idea wingman... si PAPA ronald representative sa CEBU hahaha
Yan ang very nice idea tol. Since assigned nga pala dyan si Paliparin, perhaps he can assist us with the Cebu congregation. Saka masipag at reliable yan. Tulong-tulong tayong lahat para mangyari ito.

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
yup, agree wingman.. hehehe pero pauwi na ata this week si paliLIPArin, for the SOS anniv, and will be back september with papa marcus, hopefully...

wingman44

Super Veteran
tibay-sniper said:
yup, agree wingman.. hehehe pero pauwi na ata this week si paliLIPArin, for the SOS anniv, and will be back september with papa marcus, hopefully...
Oo nga eh. Miss na rin namin si Ronald. Masaya kasing kasama yan. Nakapag-ride pa kami niyan before he left for Cebu. Kausapin ko siya ng machine gun-an pagdating niya dito para makagawa tayo ng plano para dito sa Unity Ride.
Once again.....a very nice idea from The_One

tibay-sniper

Super Veteran
OO nga, masaya kausap hehehe hindi nauubusan hehehe 2weeks na kami di nakaka mini EB kasi busy din ako hehehe dimakalusot sa work graveyard kasi... hehehe

up up up for this.. very nice

the_one

Super Veteran
odick_sniper14 said:
yap papi sana matuloy yung proposal ni the_one mganda nga yun i push nyo po yan na matuloy ksama nyo kmi dyan! :wink:
everyone is invited as long as u r an owner of T135 sir.. :lol:

wingman44

Super Veteran
the_one said:
[quote="odick_sniper14":1rhxjo3u]yap papi sana matuloy yung proposal ni the_one mganda nga yun i push nyo po yan na matuloy ksama nyo kmi dyan! :wink:
everyone is invited as long as u r an owner of T135 sir.. :lol:[/quote:1rhxjo3u]

Tol, emphasis on "T-135".........he he he

the_one

Super Veteran
wingman44 said:
the_one said:
[quote="odick_sniper14":1nu5rbfw]yap papi sana matuloy yung proposal ni the_one mganda nga yun i push nyo po yan na matuloy ksama nyo kmi dyan! :wink:
everyone is invited as long as u r an owner of T135 sir.. :lol:
Tol, emphasis on "T-135".........he he he[/quote:1nu5rbfw]

nyaaahhh T135 lng po sabi ni sir wingman.. :lol: pero invited din ang T150 HEHEHE.. :lol:

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Respectfully asking, Can any and all T135 related Rides or group gatherings be discused in English for all T135 owners who don't know or know a little Tagalag and is interested in knowing more information about when and where the rides will take place, and if there is any fee's? Please?

the_one

Super Veteran
goff_d_p said:
Respectfully asking, Can any and all T135 related Rides or group gatherings be discused in English for all T135 owners who don't know or know a little Tagalag and is interested in knowing more information about when and where the rides will take place, and if there is any fee's? Please?
hi sir goff_d_p, we are in the stage of planning the UNITY RIDE of T135. we're hoping the support from diff groups and also from YMPH to help us on this major event. if we gather more support (financially) from diff companies most probably the said event will be free for all the participants..