• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

TAKEGAWA KIT

sniper_eds

Super Veteran
hey guys, have you heard about TAKEGAWA kit? it has 138cc kit and 178cc kit japan made... is it available also for sniper??? if so, why we do lots of modifications on our engine to gain more speed where we can just buy one kit for speed modification in one time. does any one of you knows where to buy this kit and how much..

noname1214

Takegawa is a engine and part manufacture from Japan, I saw some Honda bike use their engines and mods part, the quality of their product is good but I think you better lookin' 4 other brand kit (e.g TDR, Diasil...) instead of Takegawa, maybe becuz of the price i think...

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
hello sydney :)

welcome to the forum.

Please post mods of your bike.
we are dying to hear mods from indons like you and haen
and other guys

:D

Mafiaflix

Ok bro, thanks.
I' ll do it later, beside my englist isn't good I just want to staying in low profile in this website.
I hope can share my little knowledge about Jupiter MX, and get another knowledge from anyone here.

sniper_eds

Super Veteran
noname1214 said:
Takegawa is a engine and part manufacture from Japan, I saw some Honda bike use their engines and mods part, the quality of their product is good but I think you better lookin' 4 other brand kit (e.g TDR, Diasil...) instead of Takegawa, maybe becuz of the price i think...
yeah Takegawa is expensive.... is there TDR kit available for our sniper?? cc? and how much

Joe SEVEN

Veteran
yes takegawa is new things kit for our using in modi ... n im have been using it for 1years... n its better im use it in drag..hehehe :)