• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 outside in asia

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
i thought T135 is sold only in asia but im wrong...
its also available outside of asia...

one confirmed country is BERMUDA
(where the famous bermuda triangle is located)

see this for the map
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=32300000&x= ... 0&z=13&m=s

Bermuda (officially, The Bermuda Islands or The Somers Isles) is a British overseas territory in the North Atlantic Ocean. Located off the east coast of the United States, it is situated around 1770 km (1,100 mi) northeast of Miami, Florida and 1350 km (840 mi) south of Halifax, Nova Scotia. The nearest landmass is Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, about 1030 km (640 mi) west-northwest (see Geography section below). It is the oldest and most populous remaining British overseas territory, settled by England a century before the Acts of Union that created the Kingdom of Great Britain.

thats just 1770 km from florida usa.
that means any americans who wants to buy t135 will just
go to bermuda, buy t135 and go back to usa.

what if you are from europe?
since bermuda is a british colony, that means
you dont have problem shipping that bike to UK or london
because technically its the same country.

So T135 is now available worldwide :)

hopefully komatosed will post pictures of his T135

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
drop by south east asia man...shop like there is no tomorrow! :mrgreen:
but even in stock form...our t135 are already HOT!

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Didn't you notice that we have also member from Greece here. He logged in few days ago or at least last week, I think.

How could Yamaha dare selling out this condemned bike widely haha...? Amazing.

Manolis

Yeap here i am!
Manolis from Athens Greece proudly owner of a Yamaha Crypton X :D
Here in Athens we have plenty of bikes like my Yamaha we called them "papakia" and the english name is Ducks(like the little animal)
Most of them are honda innova but we also have kymcos suzuki and of course yamaha's Crypton R(the previous model) and Crypton X

Manolis

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Manolis. How about T135 and its variant?
Bcoz Crypton is a type of Yamaha other than T135 in my country.
Check out da pictures on the first page Bro.

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
yeah...crypton here is a different bike to...something like a honda wave...110cc...got the cryton R and cryton Z here...and the t135 is another model

Manolis

Your T135 is my Crypton X.I saw many pics in your forum and the bike is the same(but different colours)
135cc,Liquid Cooled,Monoshock,4 valve and catalyst....
12,6 Horsepower

rudduan

Super Veteran
of coz la yamaha want to get more money by selling this model,if i have enough money i'd like to buy the hand clutch version.......

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
Manolis said:
Your T135 is my Crypton X.I saw many pics in your forum and the bike is the same(but different colours)
135cc,Liquid Cooled,Monoshock,4 valve and catalyst....
12,6 Horsepower
manolis can you post pictures of your bike?

YAMAHA asia really makes us buyers confused.
they name their moped bikes different in every country...

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Hey komatosed, I'm mailin you a brochure of a wide ranch of parts produced throughout South East Asia only for our bikes. You can see what items you fancy and mail them back to me and I will quote the prices for you. After that, the shipping agency will take over the handling charges for the transport to Bermuda. If your interested, let me know what other items you would like to see and I will scout for you.

If you need anythin, just holla :)

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Manolis
That is the same. just minor differences on the tail and its turn light.
Dont know why yamaha just put crypton as its name.
That name'd been used for one model around 7 years ago when yamaha started producing 4 stroke bikes, I think.

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Yamaha just bringing back old school names to modern life I guess. Dan I will send u my pic brochure of T135 parts and product codes, just have a look and see what you like aight bro :)

Street Biker

Hi Tony, I also interested on mod parts.....so pls sent me whatever brochure u hv in hand.......I might consider of buying...some parts....