• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

SOS Weekly EB's & Pix II

fibercraft

Super Veteran
Re: 1st EB jan. 9,

Throttle said:
Hi to all members and readers i would like to attend jan 9. eb ,,..I am a new yamaha sniper owner , it would my 1st time to go out with other snipers, is there any particular person to look for?,...

email: alphonsejosef@yahoo.com
mobile: 09228186392

Thanks ride safe
last year first eb was also my first and im proud to let u know that it went very well for me that year......il never forget the big welcome the group gave me (hope its not just becouse im fibercraft hehe) so expect the same treatment from me as well bro......dont depend on how good looking i am to identify me bro....wen u c the most attractive sniper set up in the parking....thats mine.....for those aspirants planning to attend this coming eb....im offering myself to orient u regarding my products este group's policy pala hehe.......09085829094

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
ang lupit ng kinana mo paps...tama si marcus...kelangan mo ngang magbawas ng hangin... :lol: :lol: :lol:

marcusfilter

Staff member
Hey hey hey...stop bragging yourself...or I'll brag you...or bogbog you...gosh nose bleed..your such a elitista dude, your air is so strong...ha ha ha
ha ha ha

jede

sana maayus na motor ko para makasama naman ako dito tagal ko nang di nakakaattend ng eb :D

@fibercraft super nosebleed ano po ibig sabihin ng cnabi nyo? hehehehe

raider125jeigh

Super Veteran
Re: 1st EB jan. 9,

fibercraft said:
Throttle said:
Hi to all members and readers i would like to attend jan 9. eb ,,..I am a new yamaha sniper owner , it would my 1st time to go out with other snipers, is there any particular person to look for?,...

email: alphonsejosef@yahoo.com
mobile: 09228186392

Thanks ride safe
last year first eb was also my first and im proud to let u know that it went very well for me that year......il never forget the big welcome the group gave me (hope its not just becouse im fibercraft hehe) so expect the same treatment from me as well bro......dont depend on how good looking i am to identify me bro....wen u c the most attractive sniper set up in the parking....thats mine.....for those aspirants planning to attend this coming eb....im offering myself to orient u regarding my products este group's policy pala hehe.......09085829094

this is awesome english men... hahaha... bold part was really funny...
kaya ka namin love eh.. hahaha..,

mukhang naka 40 PSI ang mga gulong mo hahaha..

fibercraft

Super Veteran
ha?....its just a testimonial that wanna share hehe....but kidding aside guys...this group has change some of my point of views...kaw b nmn mptropa s mga mtatanda hehe.....peace

fibercraft

Super Veteran
to those inactive members nga pala.....this year is ur chance to redeem ur selves......uv missed a lot of great happenings last year....hop this year we could have u more often in the groups activities.......iv heard that the group is cooking lots of plans on rides and some projects...i wudnt miss it if i were u....

fibercraft

Super Veteran
marcusfilter said:
Hey hey hey...stop bragging yourself...or I'll brag you...or bogbog you...gosh nose bleed..your such a elitista dude, your air is so strong...ha ha ha
ha ha ha
hehe be used to it na dre hehe....im glad to know ur back......its not really fun to always watch mode here in our forum u know hehe...guess u just cant ressist replying to my posts hehe......

fibercraft

Super Veteran
ceejay29 said:
ang lupit ng kinana mo paps...tama si marcus...kelangan mo ngang magbawas ng hangin... :lol: :lol: :lol:
hmp!....minsan n nga lng me mag p cute d2 thread e hehe...

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
kahit di ka magpa cute...cute kana talaga...acute nga lang...hahaha

mukang tototohanin mo yung pure english mode mo ha...epekto ba yan pag kulang sa....o yan tama sayo ng the bar??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

marcusfilter

Staff member
fibercraft said:
marcusfilter said:
ha ha ha
hehe be used to it na dre hehe....im glad to know ur back......its not really fun to always watch mode here in our forum u know hehe...guess u just cant ressist replying to my posts hehe......
ha ha ha...it's not I cant resist replying to your post, it's just I want to enlighten all the readers and not to mislead them

I am always here, watching...

ride safe

marcusfilter

Staff member
We've already place an order Golden Crown Food/s and Tonang's Dinuguan for tomorrow's Grand EB....

Bring any food that you like to share.

to those who are near to Macapagal, please save some table/s for us at treats, same place as last year

Thanks

ride safe

ride safe

fibercraft

Super Veteran
better yet for those hu can make it earlier at petron....kindly ask for the managements assistance or ask the maintenance to get addtional seats and tables.....ill try to go there as early as possible.....
dont forget to bring extra rice ok.....lets be on time guys......im pretty sure some aspirants will be there early so lets set an example

marcusfilter

Staff member
@Jason, pre dadala ka ba ng SML? para maka tipid tayo, hati hati na lang sa cost nung dadalhin mo

pa text na lang pre....la akong net sa house ngayon eh...

thanks

ride safe

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
nosebleed here...but glad that yoko finally put some sense in his posts...just avoid txt type ayt???

petron wll be jampacked tomorrow night so for those who will arrive early...please save some chairs and tables...

tonangs dinuguan and golden crown....yahooooo

will also try to bring pulutan....manggat bagoong???

see you guys...

ride safe...