• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

REQUEST TO PUT U-BOX FOR OUR SNIPER

sniper_eds

Super Veteran
Guys can we request the manufacturer to produce snipers (lc 135) to put u-box in our mc.. Thats one thing that i needed most in my mc.. i know that most of us want to have u-box in their mc...

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
I agree with that bro, I think they just need to do some rectification within the fuel tank area. U-box were essential particularly for documents and some personal belongings of rider (i.e. wallet, extra tools). Otherwise, they should produce detachable bag between ignition key and seat.

Ride safe fellas!!! 8) :? 8)

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
if you have seen a naked t135...

everything is jampacked...every space available has been utilized
well, i would just request for a bigger fuel tank...5-6 liters would be very good for veeerrrryyyyy long rides!

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
aarrrgggg! :( :(

then let's proceed to plan B......

FREE UTILITY DETACHABLE BAG IN-BETWEEN THE LEGS OF THE RIDER. (courtesy of Yamaha Motor Phils). pafi traxx please do the honor in conveying. he! he! :) :) :)

rudduan

Super Veteran
guys why dont u just use GIVI box?? i think thats the only solution for this even though sometimes its just make our bike looks ugly... :roll:

neo

Veteran
thats true.. BACKPACK is pain in the !$%!!! having a utility bag in between legs would be great.. :lol:

neo

Veteran
thats nice dud.. !!! is that bag has a strap to make sure i wont fall or move?? :roll:

Jaa

Super Veteran
oz racing has nice 'saddlebags' for our sniper. n yes these ubags have clip on straps dat go around d seat and d sides. its very useful, i dont remove mine anymore hehe

deanbalz

I have pics with OZ racing saddle bag but dont know how to post it. Can anyone give me instruction how to post pics here.