• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Rear brake master cylinder location on stock X1R???

noname1214

Anyone have some pics that show how the master cylinder be put on stock X1R and where it locate, cuz I wanna mod my rear brake to be the same as stock X1R. Plz help me! Thank alot :oops:

astridnoelle

Veteran
hey! i recently got a 2009 x1r just last month. the rear master cylinder is ryt besyd d insyd of the swing arm on the right syd, just behind d mounting of d swing arm. i haven't done anything to my x1r yet, so i guess ul find the 2 mounting holes in place, 1 on top of d swing arm and d other below. hope dat helped!

rhoitol

Super Veteran
astridnoelle said:
hey! i recently got a 2009 x1r just last month. the rear master cylinder is ryt besyd d insyd of the swing arm on the right syd, just behind d mounting of d swing arm. i haven't done anything to my x1r yet, so i guess ul find the 2 mounting holes in place, 1 on top of d swing arm and d other below. hope dat helped!
can you show any picture sir?

astridnoelle

Veteran
ei, i uploaded d pic already... i can't get a good angle coz it's really insyd.. hope u can use that as reference.. it's in the parts album.. i labeld it so u wouldn't be confused..

lml_sete

Super Veteran
I have the same question can anyone provide a clearer pics how its position i also bought OEM parts of X1R but having hardtimes how to install it.

astridnoelle

Veteran
hello everyone! i put a pic on the parts album. pag mei tym aq, try q i-email nlng pra mas madali. it's behind the swing arm mounting.

lucky-lucky

Hi. Can anyone show any picture again. The picture of rear master cylinder braket on x1r. I can't open the old one.
Thank you.. :)

trevor

Super Veteran
That's the way the yamahat135 members treats inquiries.It was a simple question but took time and effort to satisfy it...picture perfect.
Thumbs up for you sir sniper135.

Cris Duarte

Sir i'm looking caliper set of x1r.. i have a prob with my brake system until we recognizewe, my caliper kit is defect & i nead to replace a new 1. Plss help me.. heres my # 09286675383 u can pm me.. tnx ^_^