• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

NOB1 TRIOVALE ALUMINIUM SERIES

G

goff_d_p35

hey showstopper, the subject was already dropped. you don't need to add your 2cents in.

I don't give a shit if no one here likes me! I like giving my advise on information i know.

Back to subject, NOB 1 AL.

Customs is suppose to charge $25 for ever $50 of declared merchandise. that is information i got from my wife's uncle who works in customs in Manila.

G

goff_d_p35

Awww you hurt my feelings. NOT!!! Haen already gave me permission to sell his Pipes. as a retailer for more than 2 years now. you have to ad more so you make a profit on the product your advertising. If you has any brain in your head Mr, Or is it Ms. Showstopper then you would know that.

If you have a personal problem with me and my posts then deal with me personnaly not over the public forum.

Use your common sense. If you have any

ryanismo

Super Veteran
46 km/L? Not bad. I use 95-octane super unleaded gas... But, of course, the stock pipe is more economical. Still, I love to ride with the exhaust pipe's sound. Bring the bass! :mrgreen:

Gagarinz

Hello Bro Haen,

I already got My Trioval Stainless Steel Series a few months ago from my friend in Malaysia and still considering to sold it if it cannot been modify to STD bike owner.

From their review, this pipe not very suitable to any bikes which already have modifications.
:cry:

Most of them said that they cannot reach top speed as the pressure not fully blown away through it small manifold system (diameter about 24mm) if I not mistaken) .

I just wanna know, how about the AS performance and manifold spec?
Do you have some tips or solution of the first model for us to reach the top speed before I'm considering to sell it?
Need advice bro..

"Biangnya Accelerasi"
:roll: :roll:

haen

Super Veteran
hello gagarinz, the Stainless Steel series is not suitable for bikes which had modifications on the exhaust port due to smaller manifold diameter.. it was designed for stock head.. except for the Al series.. the manifold diameter is larger.. u can ask ryanismo about it.. i'm currently using the Al series on my port and polished TK 22/18 big valve head.. stage 2 cam.. shaved block.. pwk 28 mm carb.. and still dancing like a pro.. :)

showstopper

goff_d_p35 said:
Awww you hurt my feelings. NOT!!! Haen already gave me permission to sell his Pipes. as a retailer for more than 2 years now. you have to ad more so you make a profit on the product your advertising. If you has any brain in your head Mr, Or is it Ms. Showstopper then you would know that.

If you have a personal problem with me and my posts then deal with me personnaly not over the public forum.

Use your common sense. If you have any
i dont have any personal problem with you goff..i just don't have an idea that the username got2upgradenow is you..this is my last post on this site..sorry if i hurt your feelings..

by the way..showstopper is a well-educated man..
unlike goff_d_p35..why?because i don't say bad words such as "fucking dick head", "fucking", "shit". . . . .

up for this very cheap and nice NOB1 triovale pipe..

bye.. :twisted:

haen

Super Veteran
ok.. ok.. all of u made your point.. now.. settle down please.. back to topic.. (although these posts makes this thread colorful.. LoL..)

haen

Super Veteran
@ryan : well only God knows what would happen.. if the customs believes it is a gift.. i think it wont be too expensive.. but every country has different rules..

ryanismo

Super Veteran
Haen, try it with the other Filipino patrons and tell me if it works. You gotta find a way around the customs, man. I'm still plannin' on gettin' more stuff from you. :lol:

G

goff_d_p35

see i'm American and we use those words. if you don't like it, too bad. don't read it!

P.S. the subject is done with. lets get back to topic.

arkanaley

Veteran
Its getting hot in here. I think you better close this thread bro traxx!!!! We're one team in here but we're not united!!!

G

goff_d_p35

we should all be united, and be respectful. ( that includes myself) it shouldn't matter who we are or where we are. this forum was developed for everyone and anyone to talk about the Yamaha T135. If members have a personal problem then it should be done via PM and not over the Public forum.

This thread doesn't need to be closed. But members need to be reminded once and a while to respectful and post according to the located thread. if it's public then it's in English, if it's located in a designated country thread then you speak in that native language.

Now please, can we get back to the NOB 1 AL exhaust systems and stop this nonsense.

G

goff_d_p35

Haen, can you check the tracking number for me to see if the exhaust is here in PI yet? thanks

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
ryanismo said:
Haen, try it with the other Filipino patrons and tell me if it works. You gotta find a way around the customs, man. I'm still plannin' on gettin' more stuff from you. :lol:
Bro, I think if you do that with a big box, ( I assume the NOB1 box is not a shoe box size ehh), I believe costums will suspect that box and they tend to open it. I have ordered 2 times already abroad and the declared value is same amount I payed but I did'nt get any problem with the costums. Because I know the courier so he get it before the costums see's it. Of course the biggest box is like shoe box only.

Maybe if I buy a 52" LCD over at E-bay and then I think that will be a problem because I don't think the courier could hide it in his body :lol: :wink: :roll: :roll: