• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

new 2011 spark 135 5 gear by yamaha indonesia.

deadreckoning

hi ppl :!:

i'm a newbie here just join the forum. :mrgreen:

anyone have any ideas about the possibilities of the new 5 gear spark by yamaha indonesia will be available for sg market:?:

deadreckoning

Re: new 2011 spark135 5 gear by yamaha indonesia.

by the way i did made an enquiries with hlys (hong leong yamaha s'pore) last month regarding the new 5 gear spark by yamaha indonesia and hlys said there is no plan to bring in the new spark at the moment. :(

so guys if hlys wouldn't bring in the new 5 gear spark then could we just make a pre order of the bike through the motor shop :?:

IdaaNdi

MOst prob the current spark still got a lot of stock... I dun tink it will be out so soon... U might waana check out the new Fz16 and Lagenda Zr115? Or try asking looi's PI the bike?

JoyT

Guys,where can i purchase the bs25mm carb full kit with the manifold??(oem for 2011 jupiter mx)

JoyT

Syafiq- thanx bro,but can't locate any for now... Do u think i can get brand new at JB? Any Yamaha Agent there? Hong Leong?

Syafiqgooner135

Hong Leong Yamaha Motor Sdn Bhd.
3, Jalan Kempas 2, Taman Perindustrian Tanah Tampoi, Johor Bahru Johor, 11700
07-2361860
try the address or contact the number,but i think for any spareparts you will have to place your order first.sometimes they dont have ready stock.
i once ask for one whole set of original swing arm.but they said i have to order first