• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Help Please. A Diy Diagram Wiring For Aftermarket Led Signal Light Assy

grins

i bought an aftermarket LED signal light assy but what i want is for the led to be the actual signal light, not the bulb. This is the video of my mc
if you can notice, when i switch on the signal light, you can barely see it because of the brightness of the LED, what i wanted to do is to make it like in this video (credit to the owner)
can anyone show me a diagram of how to wire this, please.

kalipo

Super Veteran
I also bought a aftermarket led to replace my rear signal light.
at first, when i switched my signal light both my front(bulb) and rear(led) are not blinking(steady).

Most of the suggestion i got is to changed my relay. And i saw a suggestion to put back the bulb light together
with the led light (parallel connection). and it works. both the front(bulb) and rear(bulb and led) lights are blinking. I just hide the rear(bulb) light above the rear fender.

i dont know if this solve your problem (i cant play the video).
Hope this help.

grins

Untitled.png
sorry for not giving a full specs of the aftermarket led signal light assy. this assy is a 16colors led which can be change through a remote control, my prob is both side of this led is connected to 1 circuit box (remote signal receiver). each side of the led comes with about 5 wires going into the circuit box. if its only 1 color, it would be easy to tap it into the signal light wiring but with this 16 colors, i dont know where to tap it. sorry for this bad drawing, this shows where this wires are.

Last edited:

thon

Super Veteran
sorry for not giving a full specs of the aftermarket led signal light assy. this assy is a 16colors led which can be change through a remote control, my prob is both side of this led is connected to 1 circuit box (remote signal receiver). each side of the led comes with about 5 wires going into the circuit box. if its only 1 color, it would be easy to tap it into the signal light wiring but with this 16 colors, i dont know where to tap it.
Installation is the same bro , you have to identify which wire should be connected to signal light. I think you are using RGB led. would you mind to upload pictures sir?

grins

Installation is the same bro , you have to identify which wire should be connected to signal light. I think you are using RGB led. would you mind to upload pictures sir?
i'll upload pic tomorrow sir thon, can't do it now, it really takes time disassembling SMX and i'm on graveyard shift but i'll upload it tomorrow as early as i can.
:)