• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Asking

prettyboy

Super Veteran
what is the difference between the product release by india yamaha motor and yamaha motor company?
Bro, India Motor company its an Indian subsidiary of Yamaha Motor company a joint venture with Mitsui by year 2008. They are producers of FZ16, FZ-S, Fazer and R15 while Yamaha Motor Company is a Japanese motorized vehicle-producing company and its a part of Yamaha Corp.

michael073084

i see, is the performance of the bike produced by India yamaha motor is the same from the bike produce by yamaha motor company(japan) what is better to buy? the bike came from yamaha india or from japan? i want to buy r15, but when i knew where it made, i came for a doubt, because it came from india,

prettyboy

Super Veteran
i see, is the performance of the bike produced by India yamaha motor is the same from the bike produce by yamaha motor company(japan) what is better to buy? the bike came from yamaha india or from japan? i want to buy r15, but when i knew where it made, i came for a doubt, because it came from india,
Bro, since they are subsidiary from Yamaha Motor most of the materials used in R15 is came from Japan-the parent company. Go ahead to buy the R15 because I have an experience working in Japanese firm here in PHL(subsidiary also)- we are suppliers of window regulator and power sliding door to Toyota and all of the materials we used was ordered from Japan and only the production was in PHL same thing or case with India.

Furthermore, if i'll not mistaken, all of the engineers or staffs working in R15 is came from Yamaha Motor (parent company).

Made in blahblahblah means it is assembled in that place but not necessarily means the parts are from that region.

All yamaha parts are designed and engineered in Japan, manufactured in Thailand and some high end are in Japan. :D