• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

A Brawler Traffic Enforcer

neilryu04

Super Veteran
Guys I'm posting this video from You Tube. In my opinion Sir Fabros (MMDA) is the right attitude, and how about this Unknown (CCTMO) Calamba City Traffic Management Office.

I hope we don't encounter this Traffic Enforcer.
Comments: Highly appreciated.:D

Sidro

Super Veteran
maybe he is an MMA fighter before he got to traffic management job?..:D,,
BTW, what he(enforcer) is carrying on its passenger seat, box of brandy?.. haha

sagad

Super Veteran
if i were the bus driver here..i will run over the bike of the traffic enforcer..ahaha:p :D or i will scare him if he is brave enough to stand in front of the bus..:D

Storm_rider

Super Veteran
whats the reason behind that?
as i've read:
"mga boss msyado ho kyo nadadala s npapanood nyo lng,.bago p po yang video n yan nagtalo n ho yan s baba dahil nga s violation,.msyado rn ho maangas ang driver at ayaw ibigay ang lisensya,.un driver ho ung nghamon s enforcer at pinaghubad p ng uniporme,.s sobrang tapang po ng driver, nun nghubad n ung enforcer sabay panik nya s bus habang ngmumura,.jan p lng ho ng-umpisa ung video,.pnoorin nyo po ulet,.malas lng at nkainom at na-youtube,."

maybe the one who commented this is one of the passenger?
so we cant blame the enforcer right?

sagad

Super Veteran
this case was on the news last night..the enforcer was asking for an apology...and he is suspended for what he did..:S

neilryu04

Super Veteran
whats the reason behind that?
as i've read:
"mga boss msyado ho kyo nadadala s npapanood nyo lng,.bago p po yang video n yan nagtalo n ho yan s baba dahil nga s violation,.msyado rn ho maangas ang driver at ayaw ibigay ang lisensya,.un driver ho ung nghamon s enforcer at pinaghubad p ng uniporme,.s sobrang tapang po ng driver, nun nghubad n ung enforcer sabay panik nya s bus habang ngmumura,.jan p lng ho ng-umpisa ung video,.pnoorin nyo po ulet,.malas lng at nkainom at na-youtube,."

maybe the one who commented this is one of the passenger?
so we cant blame the enforcer right?
on the 2nd hand papz a traffic enforcer should not be on duty while in the influence of alcohol.:D

Storm_rider

Super Veteran
on the 2nd hand papz a traffic enforcer should not be on duty while in the influence of alcohol.:D
well thats his fault,...getting drunk while on duty
but we cant blame the enforcer for that rush of anger and emotion,
if that statement was true,
the bus driver challenge you to a fight and ask you to remove your uniform,
what should you do?
may some of you will say "syempre di ko papatulan yan naka uniporme ako eh"
but think of what you got in mind when the MMDA officer got mauled by a motorist (wild barney)?
think of it brothers!
PEACE!

ronald031803

Super Veteran
matagal na video na to me nag upload na nito sa facebook
a fb ko to unang napanuod,,days after pagtapos masapak ng mmda enforcer