• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

3s Gil Puyat Bad Experienced

MOBSIX

Super Veteran
Hi guys just want to share my bad experience with 3s gil puyat branch regarding their services.i went there this afternoon around 4:30 to buy an oring for my carburator. I went straight to the parts dept. i asked the guy incharge there for the part to my surprised he just told me that they dont have it since i told them that its for x1r...in my mind i thought this guy doesnt know his job for sure so i told him that its just the same as for sniper. Since the guy seems doesnt know it i went to the mechanic to borrow a round screw driver so i can remove the oring(rubber gasket) so i can show it to the parts dept. luckily the mechanic stoodup and went to parts dept and grab the sniper parts manual to look for the part no. ....then the mechanic found the part no. And gave it to the guy and told him to look at it from a box inside the parts room.then the mechanic went back to the repair shop. After waiting for a couple of minutes the guy went out with these big rubber gasket for the motor...its so big but almost same shape hehehehe...so i went back again but this time i grab the round screw driver and open my carb and taken out the oring for sample. Would you believe that the two mechanic didnt even bother to help me remove it...THEIR just sitting there and texting while im removing it myself and after i have removed the oring myself the mechanic went inside again and look for himself since he notice that im already piss off! To make the story short theyre just A couple of LAZY guys! I have my mechanic there before named enteng..but he wasnt around this afternoon. After that experience il just bring my business somewhere else! Anyways theres alot of 3s shop to go to , if you can only see their faces all of them that time theyre all LAZY lookin seems a bunch of employees who doesnt enjoy their jobs! Sorry for my sentiments guys just want to share my experience.

Last edited:

MOBSIX

Super Veteran
Buy the way im not piss on the guy who tried to help me though he doesnt know whats he's doin atleast he accomodated and tried to help me. Im pissed with the other guy on the parts dept who seems didnt even bother to atleast look at me because he is on the computer( may be on facebook or busy chattin) im not sure what hes doin...im pissed to the two LAZY mechanic! They are too buzy texting to help me out! And to think theres no customer in the service dept so their not doin anything at that time. By the way theres no costumer there both on the show room and on the repair shop! Im the only one.

Last edited:

enjei_blessed

Super Veteran
Some 3sshop have a suggestion box in there shop.. you can fill it up(give them a low score) and write your comment and suggestion.. make sure it can reach their manager or boss to address your suggestion.. oks

Last edited:

john_carlo

Super Veteran
I always buy part in yzone their part personnel is accomodating... And parts is available already specially the parts that is commonly needed

MOBSIX

Super Veteran
Kudos to 3s shop tambo branch just got my parts there this afternoon....great service hassle free! Hope my experience in gil puyat branch will reach the yamaha managers...they need alot of straightening to do there! Its just so sad that one of 3s shop sucks on their customer service. It will reflect on their brand name..tsk tsk tsk.

Hi guys just want to share my bad experience with 3s gil puyat branch regarding their services.i went there this afternoon around 4:30 to buy an oring for my carburator. I went straight to the parts dept. i asked the guy incharge there for the part to my surprised he just told me that they dont have it since i told them that its for x1r...in my mind i thought this guy doesnt know his job for sure so i told him that its just the same as for sniper. Since the guy seems doesnt know it i went to the mechanic to borrow a round screw driver so i can remove the oring(rubber gasket) so i can show it to the parts dept. luckily the mechanic stoodup and went to parts dept and grab the sniper parts manual to look for the part no. ....then the mechanic found the part no. And gave it to the guy and told him to look at it from a box inside the parts room.then the mechanic went back to the repair shop. After waiting for a couple of minutes the guy went out with these big rubber gasket for the motor...its so big but almost same shape hehehehe...so i went back again but this time i grab the round screw driver and open my carb and taken out the oring for sample. Would you believe that the two mechanic didnt even bother to help me remove it...THEIR just sitting there and texting while im removing it myself and after i have removed the oring myself the mechanic went inside again and look for himself since he notice that im already piss off! To make the story short theyre just A couple of LAZY guys! I have my mechanic there before named enteng..but he wasnt around this afternoon. After that experience il just bring my business somewhere else! Anyways theres alot of 3s shop to go to , if you can only see their faces all of them that time theyre all LAZY lookin seems a bunch of employees who doesnt enjoy their jobs! Sorry for my sentiments guys just want to share my experience.
Same here in 3s shop Rodriguez and Marikina... -_- they are all bunch of LAZY! and their face seems that they don't want to do their job..

Hope that 3s shops mechanics must be trained also w/ regards proper customer service.

MOBSIX

Super Veteran
Same here in 3s shop Rodriguez and Marikina... -_- they are all bunch of LAZY! and their face seems that they don't want to do their job..

Hope that 3s shops mechanics must be trained also w/ regards proper customer service.
Wow and i thought its just gil puyat branch who has a problem with their service! So now its gil puyat,rodriguez and marikina!

Wow and i thought its just gil puyat branch who has a problem with their service! So now its gil puyat,rodriguez and marikina!
yes not only in gil puyat,
Worst is when you ask for their service or ask some question to the mechanics in rodriguez they will always make face like "simangot" and it always make me feels disappointed because i trust 3s shops mechanic but their mechanics won't even shows some good character w/ the customers.

chris_mx

I also have a bad experience in 3S baliuag, not on their mechanics but to their customer service. They've lost my Yamaha Rider's Kit w/c include membership id. I have to re-apply and wait for another months just to have those kit. Hope that Yamaha Admin will look on our case and improve the quality of service that they provide to us. Thanks T135 family.