• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

2ndhand Items Seller Feedback

SJLUsniper

Super Veteran
I wish there is also 2ndhand items seller feedback...

• this is for those who are used to change motorcycle parts everytime for upgrading or change of plans for their motorcycles. Who have transacted with t135 member's.
  • for the new members & forumer to read/see/view proof & evidences of transactions between a seller and a buyer.
  • a chance to give a positive or negative comment for the seller or comment on the item's condition or quality.
  • for buyer's to be less worry free.
  • and this may help a buyer to determine if a seller is TRUSTED.

...feel free to comment about my thread positive or negative...is accepted:)
anyway "just for suggestion/s brothers"...:cool:

Lester Chua

Super Veteran
I wish there also 2ndhand items seller feedback...

-this is for those who are used to change items or parts everytime for upgrading or change of plans
-for the new members & forumer to read and see proofs,evidence,testify that an item (motorcycle part) is delivered to the buyer
-for buyer's to be worry free

comments about my thread positive or negative...is accepted:)
feel free to comment anyway "just for suggestion/s"...

don't worry it will have soon hahhahahha

chrisniper19

Super Veteran
i think there is no need as long as you make a right deal with your co t135.ers... :D IMO. as for me already sold my stock parts and RB parts too. and my co forumers here are satisfied. after all were able to help as well.....

SJLUsniper

Super Veteran
but i think 2ndhand item sellers need to be recognized..
for them to be trusted..,
coz i experienced once.. we almost finished a deal.. but in case my case i'm from far place.. he changed his mind because he prefer meet-ups.. and feared of get scammed..