• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

135i wiring diagram English

jay woo

I have had a look at the link but the pdf is not for the fuel injected bike. I have a diagram but it is not labelled just numbers. I can guess based on another diagram I have using the wire colours and the pictures some of the pins.

I know there is a diagram in the thai manual as I have a copy of part of the manual.

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
jay woo said:
I have had a look at the link but the pdf is not for the fuel injected bike. I have a diagram but it is not labelled just numbers. I can guess based on another diagram I have using the wire colours and the pictures some of the pins.

I know there is a diagram in the thai manual as I have a copy of part of the manual.
ah, i see. better yet, try searching thru net by placing the exact description or model of your unit. pretty sure, there's a yamaha web site that may offer such diagran that you need.

ride safe!!!

bluesniper3906

Super Veteran
jay woo said:

ah, i see. better yet, try searching thru net by placing the exact description or model of your unit. pretty sure, there's a yamaha web site that may offer such diagran that you need.

ride safe!!!