• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

traxxas-modifier feedback for buyers and sellers

fade2black

Super Veteran
TRUSTED SELLLER

Bought my first item online from sir Job. Madaling kausap at mapagkakatiwalaan talaga. Sa uulitin po!

chappy80cc

Super Veteran
good seller si admin.. kahit nasa US nakakaorder ako :) bilis pa ng delivery.. nag iisip pa ko next na bibilin ko.. :twisted:

jaypeesmiley

Veteran
Fast and reliable delivery, easy to deal.

I bought from him : REXTOR RCDI, Vixion KIT,R-Coil,jettings..PLUS PLUS PLUS..

Traxxas is closed to us CDO group he always join long ride.-Merry Christmas-

mingomz

Super Veteran
Bought my cdi way back from sir job. very easy to deal with and trustworthy.

Recommended seller

xpmove10

Super Veteran
Pa. feedback nga rin kay papa TRAXXAS, dami na rin ako nabili sa kanya, kaso binibenta ko ung ibang items.

D na kac need hehehe....

xpmove10

Super Veteran
sa dami ng nakuha ko kay papa trax, trusty talaga cya....

Y TEQ borekit 65mm 5.5k
Vixion kit 7.5k
rextor cdi 4.5
protec ultimate racing 1.8k
vixion valve spring 1.6k
mj and pj worth 2.5 K
clutch and speedo cable 350 PS hehehehehe....

lahat yan galing kay papa TRAX.....

rowan

Super Veteran
most mamaw mods can be bought from this fellow... ahh one more thing discount.. yes he does:D

4f7erx

Veteran
hi all

if you have successfully transact with me, please post feedback to my feedback thread
indicating what you bought and also your personal observation of the transaction

Thanks
hi bro traxx. i forgot to say thanks to your item that i bought few months ago. although its just a small peice of spring and it made big diffrence in running my bike. item that i ordered only vixion v-spring and a pilot jet. hopefully to make more orders from you. many thanks again bro. highly recomended cheers... all the best...

lpsnipie_67

Super Veteran
UP! ko lang itong si sir Admin... last purchase from him ay Hi Flow re-usable stainless oil filter and copper head gasket... Many Thanks Bro!