• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

t135 inverted fork upside down shock, anyone?

wangyo

hmmm... iam also planning to change it to a aftermarket fork but upon reading all this comments it really confuses. By the ways guys if anybody had try a good fork pls post the brand tnx! :D :D

surkrew

Super Veteran
yeah, same for me.. been thinkin of getting an aftermarket inverted forks.. but then, i was informed by the salesman that most are made for vanity and not performance.. performance ones, have to place order... i gues i'll just stay to the stocks..

rooster

Super Veteran
waz up 'krew...been a while since your last post..where've you been bro??
hows bali??..
as for shocks most indon who wants performance n looks too, use other bike shocks...such as shoks from a Cagiva Mito..or Aprilia mopeds...
but it'll change the whole front end sets of your t135...

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
my only comment to most inverted shocks are the length
of the inner tube is too small.

if only they increase the length (just like motocross inverted shock bikes) even if the play is the same... that would look cool!

just imagine Inverting your stock shock.
the length of the inner tube (silver color) is long.

ALSO

is there such thing as inverted front shock which you can adjust the soft or hard setting?

surkrew

Super Veteran
rooster, i've been in bali for the whole last week. was soo busy with work i didnt have to time to go online. bali was great, too bad i havent got the time to enjoy it there... oh wel, nothing to complain, as the reason i went to bali was to do one week worth of audit works.

traxxas, i noe for big sports bikes, you can adjust the soft/hard settings, but im not too sure for our bikes. i think there is one, like the pics above.

i wouldn't have any problems with inverted forks that are shorter, that way, it'll make the bike more stable for corners, and better looks, and you don't have to do any modification to the holder (triple clamp) which could lead to unsuspected disaster to urself and your bike.

rudduan

Super Veteran
nazrulldiya said:
yo Biker Boyz Thailand.. Would u mind tell me BKK stands for?? Huhuhu...thanks...
yo nazrul which part of muar u live? im from muar too...is the acc shop is powerful or chai heng that u bought that upside down fork???

skuter

Super Veteran
@traxxas
il try to go to toyota... that's dexter's officemate... remember before, when there was a circuit racing at the speed city, there was a tagalog guy who has a sniper and ask about his koso tachometer? hehehe

festanos

do you know where i can find forks for my crypton X from the net .. and if yes be a good site :) thnx ( i need new forks and frot wheel .. and side bars .... :) ) thnx

summer06

i am also looking for better front shocks..I want inverted front shocks but have no idea how it really works coz havent tried and havent seen one..
I used to have stock fork but i made a damn mistake by cutting the telescopic tubes.someone can help me answer if its ok to cut the ttubes of ur front shock in lowering your bike?ty masters..

icemanx1r6

Super Veteran
guys any update for inverted fork? lookin for this stuff to, i might use it but using 08-2010 r6 front boots on it...