• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

help on tyre

Terry1982

hi all senior,i need some help here...i intend to install a racing 8 leg 2.50 wide rear rim with bridgestone 100/80/17 tyre onto my x1r..but then i notice that somehow the tyre will touch the mainstand...hereby would like to seek for some advice to solve the problem without removing the mianstand...etc is there any other mainstand which will not touch the tyre?thanks for viewing every1,,have a nice day

phl6684

Staff member
width 2.50???wow..its so wide...hehehe...try ask bro traxxas...or haen...they n other people r pro here..peace..

unlimited express

Super Veteran
better try the stock rims or get a better one with the same specs of the stock. I have 100/80/17 tire for the rear and still have a good clearance.

Terry1982

haha,i'm right now using the stock yamaha sport rim with 90/80/17 for rear...just wanna try using the 2.5 wide rim to see the outcome...so hope bro here will give me some advice...thanks everyone

stroker

Veteran
Terry1982 said:
haha,i'm right now using the stock yamaha sport rim with 90/80/17 for rear...just wanna try using the 2.5 wide rim to see the outcome...so hope bro here will give me some advice...thanks everyone
Bro.. Dont waste yr time la... hAHAHHAHAHAHA

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
hey bro

actually i do have the same problem back then.
im currently using 2.5inch mags and 100/80 tire

what i did so that the tire will not touch the centerstand
is i cut some portion (the flat metal) so as to avoid touching the tire.

and it works flawlessly!
centerstand still works

Terry1982

stroker said:
Terry1982 said:
Bro.. Dont waste yr time la... hAHAHHAHAHAHA
what?waste time?haha...