• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

CDI dilemma.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Hahah tsunami you got your woen special way of spellling the drinks. I like to drink wiski and bir :D

Surprise you got "champagne" correct. I thought maybe you would type in "champain"

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
If you want me to check you all the time, I'm sure you would go crazy and leave the forum and never come back :) So I'm not going to check your errors bro. Here I'm not an English teacher...I'm a bike stunt rider :D:D

tsunami

Super Veteran
Ketum ais is like daun ganja but ketum is for "tradisional" medicine it might get somebody to drunk if he/she drink it too much

BARUA

Super Veteran
KETUM or BIAK the same plants..after drinks the simptom such as feel high,fresh too and if overdose ..vomit hahaha always overdose our kidneys got problem ..muahahaa

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
OK enough with the KETUM and fermented rice. Don't forget the topic. Have we all come to a conclusion of a good CDI for our bikes

tsunami

Super Veteran
Cdi stock for first edition in Malaysia is powerfull enough to make Yamaha customer feel their performal about LC..

But..Cdi stock for LC around 10.2006 till now is not perfect sometimes it have problems such as low pickup and acceleration...also gonna cut-off topspeed easly..Believe it

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Oh :O SO the first edition of LC is better huh?? I though Yamaha only changed the decals on the first edition to the second edition like what I got now.

rooster

Super Veteran
tsunami said:
Cdi stock for first edition in Malaysia is powerfull enough to make Yamaha customer feel their performal about LC..

But..Cdi stock for LC around 10.2006 till now is not perfect sometimes it have problems such as low pickup and acceleration...also gonna cut-off topspeed easly..Believe it
talk only is cheap bro u can get it easy from street vendors..
got a filed fact for that??...
how come you always seem to know stuffs that we don't..
shit..talk is cheap dude :D ..

rooster

Super Veteran
ya..he got a lot to learn...
respect is for sure...
by the way carrot do you know this guy??...
i mean do you ever met him?..
or even worst.. do you live near him??

well about CDI...anybody got a dual band no limit cdi yet???