• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

YZF-R125 Overview

glennah

just an O.T. my cousin brought a suzuki gsxr 600 08 model from Italy and selling for 450k. but i don't know how to get new registration for the bike. so it means that he can also get a yamaha yzf r125, even a secondhand bike. for example: 1,400 k - 2,500 k euros so it's just 72,000 -130,000 thousand pesos . but i don't know how much for the cargo and registration are prob's too.

motoJBracing

If any one wants genuine body works. lights blinkers seat, every thing except bottom faring pans and tank cover, I have them here doing nothing except collecting dust, price will be reasonable, the ones on my bike in my avitar, now using Tz 125 fairings. I also have for sale, cams and throttle bodies, standard 28 mm and big 32 mm, + ram tube, with manifold and injector, yzf r125 ecu with 10,500 rev limit, daytona ecu a 12,500 rpm, + speedsparkes programmable ecu piggyback with unlimited rpm and fueling. Even a modified race loom. Also standard 125 barrel and piston + 61 mm piston kit =171cc. It's all surplus to needs now. Can even sell the lot as one unit if someones interested.

motoJBracing

I could ... but it would be a very expensive exercise..... A complete bike would cost approx 188,000 peso if I could find one and the shipping .... well I cannot imagine, but lots..... Now an engine on it's own?

motoJBracing

Ala pa din???hahahaha!
I'm back, sorry for delay but have had very big issues with family, in the meantime all YZF R125 standard road gear and fuel injection is all sold locally to pay my bills, but After some sometime spent rebuilding the YZF is now 150cc and has carburetor and has inverted forks and lost a lot of weight.june 14 006.JPG june 14 008.JPG New Dunlop GPR A13 tires and very fast, Thanks to Traaxis for his input.