• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

YZF-R125 Overview

i wonder what makes out t135's compression lower than r125....is it the crankshaft,conrod or gasket???someone plz give me the answer!

MITZURUGI

Where about are you in Hatfield sir? Im just in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. What school are you in right now?
jay.e.l said:
in here
16 year up to 50 cc only
17 year up to 125cc only
and we can drive a car also when 17 but born at 1991, 92 have to wait till 18

Im not that sure to be honest but there very strict with everything here, ahh kool im in HATFIELD HERTFORDSHIRE, just the outskirts of london

Jiwa Kelajuan

ghotichooder said:
i wonder what makes out t135's compression lower than r125....is it the crankshaft,conrod or gasket???someone plz give me the answer!
Good day Ghost Rider.
This is just my 2 cents, based on my own bike's mods. I think there are 2 things, that are the gasket and the compression assemblies(which is used to make it easier to start the engine). For my current mods, I had removed the assy, and use custom made gasket(made from soft-drink tin can cut into the gasket shape =P). The stroke were somewhat become shorter I think, but the compression is significantly increased. Also, the head of my piston is etched matching with the four valves shape to prevent it from knocking with the valves. Also, the valves chamber had been rebored, to make it somewhat larger. The result, make bike become extremely light! My bike had really great acceleration! See my full mods on the left side for details. I'm using a very thin EO too. The problem now lies with my 4th gear. My 1st gear till 80km/h, 2nd gear till 120km/h, 3rd gear till 140km/h, 4rd gear still only 145km/h something only T_T sad sad. Maybe its due too my aftermarket camshaft, which I'm not really sure what kind and what profile.
Hope that's help.

Cheers!

red_is_karma

Super Veteran
just as sir traxx said that the YZFR125 and the FZ150 have the same chassis and engine, is it possible to replace the FZ150 fairings with the R125?
because here in the philippines, we only have FZ150, maybe the body kit of the R125 fits on the FZ150 (just like x1r and sniper)
any ideas about this?

Noah501

Super Veteran
Petition to Yamaha that this bike be available here in Ph in a 150cc displacement and a cheaper price. :)