• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yamaha T150 Top Speed In Vietnam

Raiden8502

This is 100% brand new Bike :)

Top speed video (copyright by Yamaha Trung Tá)
*****T150 (ODO > 50km)*****

Top speed with Raider/Belang/Satria F150 (copyright by Yamaha Trung Tá)
*****R150 (ODO ~10000km, air filter changed)*****

Some functions of contermet LCD...(copy right by Yamaha Trung Tá)
*****Some functions like: greeting, rpm, average fuel e.t.c...*****

Just For Fun :D (Unidentified Bike)

Inside the engine (copyright by Leo Leo RacingShop)
*****Facebook link, just click*****

Information:

Cylinders:-----------------------------------------------------------------------> Single Cylinder
Displacement:---------------------------------------------------------------------------> 149,7 cc
Bore x Stroke:------------------------------------------------------------------> 57.0 x 58.7 mm
Compression Ratio:-----------------------------------------------------------------------> 10.4:1
Maximum Horsepower:--------------------------------------> 11,3kW (15,4PS) - (8,500rpm)
Maximum Torque:-----------------------------------------------------> 13,8N.m - (7,000rpm)
Starting System:-------------------------------------------------------------------> Electric Only
Engine Oil Capacity:--------------------------------------------------------------------> 1.0 litres
Fuel Tank Capacity:--------------------------------------------------------------------> 4.2 litres
Ignition System:----------------------------------------------------------> T.C.I (Fuel Injection)
Gear Ratios:--->1st: 2.833; 2nd: 1.875; 3rd: 1.429; 4th: 1.143; 5th: 0.957 (Sprocket:14-42)

P/s:You can enter the youtube's channel: Yamaha Trung Tá, it has many videos of this T150 e.t.c...

Note:
Please share the video, not reupload it because of its license !
-------I don't own it so i'm sorry because of this inconvenient !

And thank you for watching :D:D:D

Last edited:

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
wow!!! that was amazing... this bike still needs to be perfectly break in to gain more top speed. IMO!!! great bike!!!

Julio25

Veteran
wow!!!:dance::dance: awesome bike..136 kph topspeed,,brandnew and still on break in period..what if after break in???:D:D great bike..:inlove::inlove:

Raiden8502

yes bro.. and still have the option to play with sprocket combinations to gain more tp.. :dance::dance::dance:.
The Contermet, it's in the front sprocket, so if we change the ratio of sprocket, the contermet LCD will display wrong :)
(Sadly, the contermet lcd can't be adjusted)
P/s: Standard : Rear tire 120/70-17 and sprocket 14-42

Last edited:

tabi1

Super Veteran
Well if it's like 100k, then "MAYBE",,, but at 130k, as rumored, I will stick with 135 and then modify that one to run circles around this one :p

Caster

Well if it's like 100k, then "MAYBE",,, but at 130k, as rumored, I will stick with 135 and then modify that one to run circles around this one :p
Really!?... 130k? hmmmn that's really quite some money...:( I wish I have that amount... but come what may.. I will still have no regrets coz I have its little brother!!... my snipey!!!:p

Raiden8502

Another one bites the dust!!!!:p:p:pGo for it big BRO!!! Smoke it!!:dance:
This is the first clip (may be), T150 vs F150 and it also be made by Yamaha ,so we have to wait more testing clip like this and then we can know exactly ! Who wins :)

Last edited:

tabi1

Super Veteran
This is the first clip (may be), T150 vs F150 and it also be made by Yamaha ,so but we have to wait more testing clip like this and then we can know exactly ! Who wins :)
I think you meant "R150" bro, F150 is a full size Ford pick up truck,,,,,,,,:p

As far as the video,,, pretty poor video quality if this was a "Yamaha" production, plus the guy was wearing flip flops. As much as i like to see improvements in the Snipey,,, i need to see the $ numbers before i say the changes are worth it.

Last edited:

Caster

This is the first clip (may be), T150 vs F150, but we have to wait more testing clip like this and then we can know exactly ! Who wins :)
Did u noticed the rider of R150?? He's almost leaning forward..;) while the T150 rider is relaxed!!:):)...anyway let's wait for more!!

Raiden8502

No issues bro, just teasing you,,,, we would love to see the T150 race an F150 and win,,,,,,,,,,,:p
No i have no problem :D, actually i don't know what is the international name of R150 :D
The clip is just belong to one of Yamaha's agency, Yamaha VN doesn't make this clip :)