• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yamaha T135hc Sniper Mx 1rp Service Manual Complete

JustinStock

bro...good day favor naman..f available yung s.manual.tnx and god bless

Good eve Bro. yung link ni suiluj jan sa 1st page ng thread na to dun ko nakuha yung service manual. Yun ang dinownload ko hehe. pag hindi gumana try mo yung ibang link na pinost ng mga member sa 1st page nung thread na to. kapag hindi parin send mo sakin yahoomail mo send ko nalang dun yung pdf file.

Mohd Lutfi

Please send me manual service lc 135 se (automatik). I'm very tired now coz i try setting timing chain still failed!.. Please guyz n my friend lc135 onwer's help me for soft my problem now..

phuong do

When I click on download it shows:

The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search.

phuong do

Or if you afraid I could do something to your email then please upload to another link. That link really not working. Thanks!

nadelapena

i have download the Service manual but it somehow blurred, is there a clear copy of this ? i really need to see the Electrical diagram
may you share it with us ,

Thanks you very much in advances

i just have question based on the service manual page 59 adjusting the idle speed it says pilot air screw setting 1 3/4, but on page 199 assembling the carburetor its says pilot screw turns out 2 3/4. which one should be followed, pls enlighten me kinda confusing,TIA
sir Adrian: page 59 says: 1 3/4 adjust is for idling engine speed (take a look for the photos) and 2 3/4 adjust for the carb