• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yamaha Cdi No Cut-off

Mr_Ojie

Hi everyone, im new to this "site" .. I never a member here but always came back finding and searching a few tips & tricks. Finally i created myself an acct. So peace & respect to fellow yamaha t135/150 biker. And ohh ya, im from Singapore ✌

Well, im sorry if someone have ever talk about this cdi before.....mybe can give me a link..

So i've heard that Thailand has invented this so called "no cut-off" cdi which has no limit to ur rpm rev. I believe the 1st cdi they invented was the black colour and this are the newer version. The best part is, it's genuine product. So my question is, anyone here tried this cdi before? How's the performance? Respond and etc.... Compare to other cdi... Mind sharing?

Thanks in advance...

Mr_Ojie

I've used that cdi before....the performance is good even for a stock engine. Response is also good specially on low gear.
I just tested on my friend Jupiter mx.. From gear 2 onwards till gear 4, the respond was superb compare to uma imc cdi, it gain 130km/h on gear 4 with 10k rpm.. But sadly on gear 5 it started to lose some hp. Mybe due to gearing problem. On neutral gear, for stock engine, this yamaha cdi can blast till 12k rpm. I believe this cdi can give more with some mod done in future. ✌

Mr_Ojie

Maybe after done with a few mods on my own bike, plug-in this cdi ....eeerrr ok i shall make a short vids hopefully.. Lol !

Wak QMX8794

Hi bro...just wondering...how will it perform with a stock bike? Will it give any effect to the engines reliability? Sorry I'm a newbie so I dont know much about these things. Peace.

Mr_Ojie

Hi bro...just wondering...how will it perform with a stock bike? Will it give any effect to the engines reliability? Sorry I'm a newbie so I dont know much about these things. Peace.
I made a 1 to 1 compare with the Uma imc cdi. Didnt mean to "condemn" any of the cdi but as i can see/feel, that the respond on this Yamaha Thai cdi did amazed me. I wish i had a gopro cammy with me. Stock condition for Jupiter mx 135 on 4th gear hits 10k rpm @ 130km/h and on within short distance. And i still can see that it wants more but sadly it drops slightly lower on the 5th gear mybe because of the gear ratio needs to be mod to make it more responsive/power. Sprocket was using 14-37..

i cant say much without showing any proof so yup have to try it ur own..

Wak QMX8794

I made a 1 to 1 compare with the Uma imc cdi. Didnt mean to "condemn" any of the cdi but as i can see/feel, that the respond on this Yamaha Thai cdi did amazed me. I wish i had a gopro cammy with me. Stock condition for Jupiter mx 135 on 4th gear hits 10k rpm @ 130km/h and on within short distance. And i still can see that it wants more but sadly it drops slightly lower on the 5th gear mybe because of the gear ratio needs to be mod to make it more responsive/power. Sprocket was using 14-37..

i cant say much without showing any proof so yup have to try it ur own..
nice...

rich_havens

Super Veteran
I just tested on my friend Jupiter mx.. From gear 2 onwards till gear 4, the respond was superb compare to uma imc cdi, it gain 130km/h on gear 4 with 10k rpm.. But sadly on gear 5 it started to lose some hp. Mybe due to gearing problem. On neutral gear, for stock engine, this yamaha cdi can blast till 12k rpm. I believe this cdi can give more with some mod done in future. ✌
thats a good news... agree with your observation... the power of your fifth gear is affected by the stock gearings...

Mr_Ojie

I'm not sure where can buy this @ Philip. I ordered from a friend. Anw, I jz came back from Bandung. I went to BRT distributor at P.T Rika (can google this). I tried the original BRT dualmax cdi. It really amazed me, the respond was awesome. Plus there's a 1yr warranty directly from the distributor.

BAM1749

wowww...sounds nice....nway,can i use the 4 speed v1 Jupiter mx BRT(or any racing cdi)CDI in to the new 5 speed one?

Mr_Ojie

wowww...sounds nice....nway,can i use the 4 speed v1 Jupiter mx BRT(or any racing cdi)CDI in to the new 5 speed one?
Its the same cdi boss. Cuz im riding the v1 (4speed) and my friend is riding v2(5speed) we both using the same exact cdi.. Brt powermax dualband is good i must say.. No regret so far.. Lol !

BAM1749

:Dtnx bro...mayb will check it out..mayb gonna change my cam n valve spring too...n gonna try 57mm or 62mm block...wait until have enough$$$ hehee...i wanna enjoy my Jupiter the fullest this time

Mr_Ojie

:Dtnx bro...mayb will check it out..mayb gonna change my cam n valve spring too...n gonna try 57mm or 62mm block...wait until have enough$$$ hehee...i wanna enjoy my Jupiter the fullest this time
Yeah bro do njoy ur ride & ride safe. If hv enough $$ go straight for 62mm.. Hehe ! :thumbsup:

JustinStock

Good Evening Masters Can I ask for help please? I am currently using uma Digital IMC racing cdi with 62mm bore up stock cyl. head. How can I know if my uma cdi is the reason of not starting my engine at all.

I checked:
spark plug ignition, I cant see any spark when I push start switch and my uma cdi blinking red and green light, before when my lc135 running good id never seen red light blinking on my uma cdi that is why i am thinking that is my big problem.

Is there any remedy for that? uma users please give me some feedback many thanks in advance Godspeed ride Safe.

Denfox74

Sir, every one! To all expert in mods, Please guide me how to modifies my sniper t135hc..please in step by step procces...thnx n God speed!!!!