• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Yamaha Cdi No Cut-off

aizerson

Hi everyone, im new to this "site" .. I never a member here but always came back finding and searching a few tips & tricks. Finally i created myself an acct. So peace & respect to fellow yamaha t135/150 biker. And ohh ya, im from Singapore ✌

Well, im sorry if someone have ever talk about this cdi before.....mybe can give me a link..

So i've heard that Thailand has invented this so called "no cut-off" cdi which has no limit to ur rpm rev. I believe the 1st cdi they invented was the black colour and this are the newer version. The best part is, it's genuine product. So my question is, anyone here tried this cdi before? How's the performance? Respond and etc.... Compare to other cdi... Mind sharing?

Thanks in advance...

Bro mind sharing where i can buy those cdi.. im from Singapore too..

unin

I'm not sure where can buy this @ Philip. I ordered from a friend. Anw, I jz came back from Bandung. I went to BRT distributor at P.T Rika (can google this). I tried the original BRT dualmax cdi. It really amazed me, the respond was awesome. Plus there's a 1yr warranty directly from the distributor.
Can You please pm the distributors name or where can I buy that thai CDI on Malaysia? Or can I order it from you?
Thanks. I'm a newbie here. just wanted to put some mods on my bike. :D

armani717

Hi everyone, im new to this "site" .. I never a member here but always came back finding and searching a few tips & tricks. Finally i created myself an acct. So peace & respect to fellow yamaha t135/150 biker. And ohh ya, im from Singapore ✌

Well, im sorry if someone have ever talk about this cdi before.....mybe can give me a link..

So i've heard that Thailand has invented this so called "no cut-off" cdi which has no limit to ur rpm rev. I believe the 1st cdi they invented was the black colour and this are the newer version. The best part is, it's genuine product. So my question is, anyone here tried this cdi before? How's the performance? Respond and etc.... Compare to other cdi... Mind sharing?

Thanks in advance...

Sorry to dig up old thread.....

But based on the part number shown above, the part should be a cam chain instead of the CDI shown above.

Real or fake ?
You decide.