• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

x1r oil additive?

BOMBIE

Super Veteran
I've tried using this stuff only once., seems that i don't feel any difference at all, perhaps maybe because my bike is new. Oil additives maybe good enough for a little older bikes.. just my two cents.

jamskie

Super Veteran
been using this x1r engine treatment...
i just use when we have long rides..tested, helps saves fuel and decreases the stress of our motorcycles..

in fact, im selling this in gensan..hehe

marvymavs

Veteran
Advisable for bikes with separate transmission or dry sump engines.. Using this in wet sump tranny will cause clutch slippage.

Why would you put friction modifiers/reducers if the purpose of your clutch friction plate is to provide friction? Just my 2 cents..

marvymavs

Veteran
Hi sir chiglai. Maybe it works great on your bike. Based on my experience on my Honda Wave 100R, I've used Pertua, STP, etc. All causes clutch slippage.. :(

rudduan

Super Veteran
worth for your money bro....my car digest it well.....my bike 'lubricated' well....(hehehehehee not 'that')....but now i'm just using more affordable oil treatment its STP...much cheaper....

marvymavs

Veteran
Anything with good lubrication feels good isn't it bro rudduan? :)

I am a skeptic when it comes to friction modifiers in bikes. I'll wait for more claims for T135 users.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
thanks jamskie!
just added x1r oil additive on the transmission gears, side bearings and conrod bearing as oil prep-up after assembly :)
now my bike will run like a rocket! xoom! xoom! :) hehehe

warrenboy

traxxas-modifier said:
thanks jamskie!
just added x1r oil additive on the transmission gears, side bearings and conrod bearing as oil prep-up after assembly :)
now my bike will run like a rocket! xoom! xoom! :) hehehe

sir traxx please post some feedbacks about it, i've been wanting to use this before but have hesitations about the fact that it will make your clutch slip...

i was advised to not use the whole bottle and just add an equivalent to the oil that i'll put...

jamskie

Super Veteran
@warrenboy
1 bottle is only 40ML..
yung nakikita mong bote sa pic ni fafi traxxas, hindi yan napuno ng x1r..

hass

My experience with oil additive from Liqui moly with MoS2 .
With the oem cylinder 125cc my oil was always beetween 85° to 105° .
That's was with -2° to +5° out (winter :( )

With the 150cc block that's was the same oil température but now with 5% additive I never come over 90° with 20° out .
:wink:

warrenboy

jamskie said:
@warrenboy
1 bottle is only 40ML..
yung nakikita mong bote sa pic ni fafi traxxas, hindi yan napuno ng x1r..
so inubos ba ung buong bote na 40 ml sir?any knowledge po kung tlgang magsaslide ung clutch...sorry noob here...