rooster

Super Veteran
wow..i'm drooling..over it too..
how much is the weight of those arm..
the black one is so nice...
is it lighter than the stock???
how light???

faqe

how much is the swing arm yamaha in malaysia carrot???i only find tdr not yamaha..where can i find the yamaha ones...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
so the price of the swing arm is 725,000.00 IDR that equals $81.13 US dollars thats kinda cheap. but for me, sence my money is really tight at the moment, it's exspensive. i would like the get the black one. though.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
well i think Yamaha products are good. just look at our bikes. it's made with good quality. i think there products are just as good. if i had the cash i would get the swing arm and rear set for my bike.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
you buy it only from yamaha dealer, or at the dealership that you got your bike from. they should be able to order parts and accessories for an and all yamaha bikes.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
your welcome! i know you already knew that information. but i was playing along with you. no harm bro. just playing with you ok?

seriously, though, i would only order parts with the Yamaha logo on it from yamaha dealers only. thats whe best way you will know it
s real.

surkrew

Super Veteran
wel, the thing i know for sure is, if i order parts from a yamaha dealer, it'll cost wayyyy more than if you order yourself...

rooster

Super Veteran
for what??..the yamaha alloy arm??..its expensive..about 95 - 100 USD...
its cheaper in thai or malay i think...
i rather go 4 the CDI..if a were you..hahaha...

rooster

Super Veteran
ok ok i gotta get one for me first..
guess i'm also your guinea pig huh guys??..ahahaha..
i know i know..i'm the one who strarted all of this...hehehe

surkrew

Super Veteran
wel, if it's really good, you wouldn't have problem with it right? ehhehe after all, you are selling it.. ehhehe