• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

whats your odometer reading

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
so whats your point? thats why if your a good machanic, you have a gap setting tool. so you can make a new gap setting. the recomended setting for the T135 is 0.8-0.9mm

BARUA

Super Veteran
hahah caution only 0.8 GAP for LC .iridum plug give electrical current stable at the same time big ignitie,standard setting may cause hazard. learn how to read spark plug 1st..

relax goff..
i'm just remind you about the gap..

maybe you forgot to regap the plug...

i'll check in msia n compare the size with standard spark plug..
anyway..
thanx 4 your valuable info..

wangyo

mine is 2 weeks old 430km 8) 8) 8) 8)
top speed still at 80~100kph

Btw guys i like pimping my sniper what is the first thing to mod that can be clearly recognize :?: :?:

CarroTT

Super Veteran
just add a pretty lady by ur bike and it will attract attention

oopppss. . . .i can see u oledi done tat, good job :lol:

rooster, 40127 kms???? I live in jakarta, travel around 50km a day, and still 19xyz kms.. where were you go everyday? cleaning lapindo's mud? :D

rooster

Super Veteran
Frozen Fire said:
rooster, 40127 kms???? I live in jakarta, travel around 50km a day, and still 19xyz kms.. where were you go everyday? cleaning lapindo's mud? :D
hehehe tau aje...i'm a salesman so you know how we salesman do..ride bikes all day long from one place to another...8am to 5pm...i can ride at least 100km/day average..i think my ass is getting more tender by the day...huahuahuahauhua...

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Better be safe than sorry right tsunami? Anyway, the guys at the shop told me to get it changed around 10k. Here in the forum BMs had told me to change it at 9k, so it's better to do it soon.

135lc bikers

i bought my bike early august 2006
run 8000++++
change oil every 1000km
change oil filter every 2000km
already change third plug already...