• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What's Your Bore Kit , Carb And Your Fuel Consumption?

ianghol

Super Veteran
97kms in 1 full tank. meaning 4 liters ang full tank so nasa 25kms per liter paps? tama ba?
d ko sure @jamskie ..hehe..basta yan gas consumption..now iba nmn gas consumption..38/130..sinisinok lng pero 100 pesos 13kms times 4..cguro effct lng na nag mura na gas ngayun..ahahahaha:D

thon

Super Veteran
Kaakibat na talaga ng bilis ng motor ang paglakas sa gas consumption. Walang mabilis na motor na hindi malakas sa gas..:D

tabi1

Super Veteran
I seriously dont see much difference in the fuel consumption once bikes are heavily modded. I ride with a lot of guys with various setups and we are all pretty similar, usually within 10 pesos of each other on fuel fill ups. Now, if your staying stock that's the only time i can see a big difference in gas mileage that I have noticed.

This is just my .02 centavos, but oh well if we were worried about gas mileage we would not be changing our heads, valves, bore, jackups, carbs, cams, pipes etc,,,,,,,,,,,,, right?????

leatherback

Veteran
68 mm rextor bore kit with coolant route
6mm faito jackrod
34mm (SUDCO) Keihin flat slide
Rextor Head 21/24
(all parts directly purchased in malaysia it saves a lot of money)
30 km/ liter @ average 100 km to 120 km/hr
35 km/ liter @ 60 to 80 km/ hour

tabi1

Super Veteran
6mm faito jackrod
Rextor Head 21/24
Have you dyno tested that setup yet? What's that about 220cc? I am curious to performance as some of the other bigger heads are not so reliable and dont put out as much performance as you would expect.

leatherback

Veteran
No, i haven't done it yet.. these specs were just recommended to me by a malaysian speed freak, of course there were plenty of tunings and tweakings which i cannot explain the rest. Further, this has no hardcore scientific test, it's just a trial and error.

Ericson

Super Veteran
6mm faito jackrod
Rextor Head 21/24

damn! sounds great man.. =D

leatherback

Veteran
Have you dyno tested that setup yet? What's that about 220cc? I am curious to performance as some of the other bigger heads are not so reliable and dont put out as much performance as you would expect.
These specs comes with plenty of study pertaining to bernoli equations, centrifugal and centripetal equation and further physics equations which is to be considered since dyno testing is not available in every place. Considering this constraint, your physics skills matters most since i don't have hardcore equipment to test the performance of my current modification. Given these instances, i do not recommend to use this modification especially to those who do not have the skills on engine repair and other technicalities. Further, i cannot also recommend this modification especially to those owners who depend on layman mechanics to modify their bikes since it requires a lot of study on equations of physics pertaining to weight distribution and combustion. However, i would like to answer your query that i am perhaps satisfied with the performance of my bike given that i basically used appropriate materials for this particular modification... i do suggest that perhaps, it would be imperative to somehow try a little bit complex modifications till your speed orgasm will be satisfied..