• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

what happened to my bike

hmmm.... I've been looking for NGK iridium power and iridium racing....

but at malaysia, there's only NGK platinum that already have for 135lc..

I search for DENSO, no sign at all..... :(

Carol TT

Veteran
CR8EGP is not made for T135, our plugs are SPECIAL DESIGN plugs, neither NGK or DENSO makes iridiums or platinums for special design plugs.

most people wud use IU22 or IU24 for Denso iridium power. Design is same as cr8egp but its iridium.

MieFunny

135lcss, if you still want the platinum spark plug, there are 2 shop in BM area ( you are in Bm area right). 1. racing power, beside the fire station in bm town. 2) at tingkat ciku 2 i think you know the shopping house/lot across Summit. 3 a shop right after you past convent BM on the left, across Chinese school(Kam Something, cant remember).
Price around RM15.

But anybody know where i can get iradium in Penang, haven't try Racing Mate yet.

tsunami

Super Veteran
MieFunny said:
135lcss, if you still want the platinum spark plug, there are 2 shop in BM area ( you are in Bm area right). 1. racing power, beside the fire station in bm town. 2) at tingkat ciku 2 i think you know the shopping house/lot across Summit. 3 a shop right after you past convent BM on the left, across Chinese school(Kam Something, cant remember).
Price around RM15.

But anybody know where i can get iradium in Penang, haven't try Racing Mate yet.
Haa Racing Mate near komtar have those denso iridium plug cost about rm50-60...

MieFunny

Thanks Tsunami, well it true Iridium spark plug cost around that much...
the problem is not many shop have them. The funny thing was. I went to a shop(his banner have NGk iridium spark plug), when I ask him if he have iridium spark plug for 135 LC, his face turn funny like I come from Mars.

rudduan

Super Veteran
no definitely he the one who comes from the mars,he just put the banner but doesnt know bout the pruducts that NGK have,what an idiot,how can he runs a bike shop???

135lcSS

Super Veteran
yeha thanks by the way mie funny..i'll go check it out..hmm..by the way..i've heard that the shopkeeper told me that between denso and NGK..NGK is better..