• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

what happened to my bike

tsunami

Super Veteran
Nothing different guys no such thing 1st model and second all are rumours only...ALL Stock t135LC ARE SAME

MieFunny

If not mistaken one of the forum user here, claim he have the very first batch that engine is from Japan, the rest i think is the same except the CDI. What I know Penang bike that plat number is PHC and above is using cutoff CDi so can only up to 140Kmph. older bike can run faster than that. No shop selling old version CDI except they got it from Thailand, or they criminally swap with old bike.

135lcSS

Super Veteran
yup....miefunny ur right..that's the problem so...where can i buy that first model CDI...kinda crazy in speeding my bike bro

rudduan

Super Veteran
there u go,i knew this bike is gonna out about 1year before it produce,i knew it from very trusted person,so im pretty know much about this bike but just keep humble and no need to show people that i know a lot...ooooouuupppsssssss :wink:

what miefunny said is partly true,the very first model is combined parts JAPAN+THAILAND(of course) so theres sooo much different rite??

tsunami

Super Veteran
Nothing different. i'm also from Malaysia...Soon i'll be back to my belove country this december. Hehe.

My bikes Plat is PGW9558 and PHD7468

And nothing different for both bike...All are rumours say bla bla bla bla.

Government only cheat us guys.

kirana

Super Veteran
my bike is difrent,just open the clutch,the makanik say it is difren,so i still stick to what i have said last time,first inistial batchb enjin is from JAPAN, a have abuse my bike and it is still running ok till now bro. now YAMAHA is taking all the parts from INDONESI/THAILAND/MALAYSIA

tsunami

Super Veteran
kirana said:
my bike is difrent,just open the clutch,the makanik say it is difren,so i still stick to what i have said last time,first inistial batchb enjin is from JAPAN, a have abuse my bike and it is still running ok till now bro. now YAMAHA is taking all the parts from INDONESI/THAILAND/MALAYSIA
Okays later post your std clutch pic here uncle let us see...Nothing different...all same..Different is the Joki's himself/herself daaa.

rudduan

Super Veteran
what ever,as long as we ride t135 here rite??? thats just small things fellas,dont argue with that,forget it,if u want more speed,just modified it

my bike also sound the same.. klok...klok...klok...

but it just happen sometimes..... more speed, the louder it sound....I don't know what's wrong..... how ever the performance on both condition are the same..... only when it sound terrible, the "pick-up" a little bit slow....

Any comments??

rudduan

Super Veteran
maybe theres something wrong with your auto clutch,but i think u better change your engine oil,use motul 5100 or higher,if the sound gone,maybe the current engine oil u use not suitable for your engine..

FalangRider

170Km\h on a stock spark,NOT POSSIBLE, my do 125Km\h easy,sometimes 130,depending on fuel type and wind. I have an Thai Spark!