• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH

hellmet

Veteran
Last Friday June 04, 2010 my brother was hit by a truck which lead to a brutal accident.....
June 04, 2010 5:30am while on his way to his work...suspect cut his lane and dragged him brutally on the road that leads to serious injuries.. My brother was rushed to the hospital but sadly, declared as dead on arrival...
We forwarded a case to the fiscal and the suspect is now in custody of the police... but up to now the case wasn't pushing through! No updates whatsoever.. and the sad part of it it is that, there's no further investigation made. There are some investigation done at the crime scene, but they haven't done a drug test on the suspect to see who's fault it really is and so as for further progress of the case.. Now, the Insurance Company of the delivery van ( suspect ), is trying to deal with us in replacement of the case we filed.. they named a big amount for the dismissal or backing out of the case.. So now we are seeking justice for my brother..

the_one

Super Veteran
hellmet said:
Last Friday June 04, 2010 my brother was hit by a truck which lead to a brutal accident.....
June 04, 2010 5:30am while on his way to his work...suspect cut his lane and dragged him brutally on the road that leads to serious injuries.. My brother was rushed to the hospital but sadly, declared as dead on arrival...
We forwarded a case to the fiscal and the suspect is now in custody of the police... but up to now the case wasn't pushing through! No updates whatsoever.. and the sad part of it it is that, there's no further investigation made. There are some investigation done at the crime scene, but they haven't done a drug test on the suspect to see who's fault it really is and so as for further progress of the case.. Now, the Insurance Company of the delivery van ( suspect ), is trying to deal with us in replacement of the case we filed.. they named a big amount for the dismissal or backing out of the case.. So now we are seeking justice for my brother..
condolence from T135 family. never give up, fight for justice of your bro..

howl

good pm po sir condolence po sau at sa family nyu hope justice be serve for your dear brother. ride safe..

yanski

Super Veteran
nakikiramay po.. de puta talaga mga naka 4 wheels lalo na yung propesional drivers (jeepney drivers van drivers etc..) wala respeto sa naka 2 wheels kaya pag ako nagigitgit ng mga anak ng pota na yan sinasabayan ko and dinuduro ko talago sorry sa o.t. nung nabasa ko na high blood ako

Sidro

Super Veteran
condolence paps and to your family.. justice will prevail,,
bata pa nya masyado,, hope for the justice will be achieve..

raider125jeigh

Super Veteran
Condolence > that’s what we called life..
Some will come and pass by.. so sad…
It will take time for you to recover but I know your Brother will be happy seeing you happy in some ways..

Ride safe I feel you bro.

Sidro

Super Veteran
yes paps, too early for your brother... masyado pa syang bata.. sana maransan din ng ugok na driver na yun yung dinadanas nyo na pighati dulot ng katarantaduhang pagmamaneho ng driver ng van na yun... sorry sa OT,,

YeshuaBL

Veteran
mourn for a while,for a beloved who passed away..
sometimes God's will is hard to accept.

rejoice for he is now with the everlasting grace of our Creator.

may fair justice be served.

condolence bro.

BasTarD

Super Veteran
condolences bro for the loss of your beloved brother, just pray to god and he will do the rest..