• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Valentino Rossi says goodbye to yamaha

Jval Zkie

Super Veteran
really yamaha gp team is struggling before rossi transfer. kung hindi siguro lumipat si idol and stays with honda repsol team hindi lang siguro 8 times champion si idol. honda repsol is so dominant with rossi.

jonix666

haaaayyy how sad nmn nun... buit nlng ndi p me nk pag replica ng fiat sa snipee ko... pano na ung jacket kong yamaha FIAT 46? ipap laminate ko nlng sya nyan.... haaayyyy
:cry: :cry: :cry:

dare198523

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... balak kopa namn i replica c m1..... now she my sniper so sad then. but i always be with her my sniper...

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Hope that Ducati will be able to manage their bike riden by a champion. While Yamaha realize that they want fresh young rider too. Next year MotoGP is going to be more competitive... :D :)

rudduan

Super Veteran
Mas Catoer said:
Hope that Ducati will be able to manage their bike riden by a champion. While Yamaha realize that they want fresh young rider too. Next year MotoGP is going to be more competitive... :D :)
(O.O.T) long time no see mas.....still support yamaha team?? heheheeeee....

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
"Yamaha is my favorite no matter what people say" With or without The Doctor he he he

(O.O.T.) Hi Rudduan...! Glad to have you. It surprise me that you still stick to the forum. I've been busy lately. Doing things to cover the bills. And I started riding Vixion December last year.

Bullet

in a way im pretty sad that tino is leaving yamaha but when you think about it its an italian on the number one bike in itali vaminos rossi vaminos hahahahaha

rudduan

Super Veteran
italian must ride italian bikes...hehehehee.... rossi 1st win in 125cc class also with italian bikes... so its just like home coming for him to rides italian bikes again...( i guess)....

(O.O.T) Mas, i thought u ride an r1...glad that your passion for bikes still remains.....

eboitot

Super Veteran
dont be depressed that much
like jordan in basketball
there's only one air jordan
but today we watch kobe,lebron
same goes with rossi
he'll be the only 1
but we have to watch younger riders grow

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
rudduan said:
italian must ride italian bikes...hehehehee.... rossi 1st win in 125cc class also with italian bikes... so its just like home coming for him to rides italian bikes again...( i guess)....

(O.O.T) Mas, i thought u ride an r1...glad that your passion for bikes still remains.....
It's OK for Rossi to move on with Ducati. Well the climate inside Yamaha in which Young rider has learn much from him how to be a champion. A regeneration is inevitable then... But we, the yamaha lovers should thanks him for helping Yamaha MotoGP Team got known in 4 times champion. While I might personally still like him, not necessarily his bike. He he he

(OOT) Rudduan. Now I'm getting more involved with my bike. Having weekly morning racing on Sunday, up and down hill. Pumping more adrenalin up, making life much more challenging.. :)