• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Uma main jet kit

syfull

Wahai geng spark sekalian,sapa ada main jet 4 stroke utk carb UMA dan mau jual, please gtau k..Yg pntg masih baik n hrga berpatutan k.Tq bros..

big poppa

Super Veteran
Sorry wanted to share but didnt understand hehehe. Just in case you were looking for the Jettings for UMA, You could try out similar or imitation carb's jettings. Here in the philippines they have Imitation OKO Carbs, and the jettings for these carbs are equivalent to the UMA's and the Keihin PWKs Much cheaper compared to the UMA branded ones.

syfull

hehe,tnx 4 da tips bro,i speak my native tongue cos it is a country specific forum..Anyway,from what i undrstand,do u mean that keihin pwk's main jet kits are also compatible wth uma carbs?Cos i can see that they have da similarities in their looks..If so,how mch if i order frm u?

big poppa

Super Veteran
Bro my basis is Keihin PWK Which is my carb.. But, I guess since they say that UMA is designed or copied from PWK (Not sure) they may be similarities between the two.

Im using 115/35 Llucky MArtian (UMA) is 110 i think. Haen of indonesia I think also Uses 112 or 115 as main and 35 as slow/pilot (keihin PWK). How about you Bro The One?

the_one

Super Veteran
big poppa said:
Bro my basis is Keihin PWK Which is my carb.. But, I guess since they say that UMA is design or copied from PWK (Not sure) they may be similarities between the two.

Im using 115/35 Llucky MArtian (UMA) is 110 i think. Haen of indonesia I think also Uses 112 or 115 as main and 35 as slow/pilot (keihin PWK). How about you Bro The One?
papa big tnx for that info.. currrently im using a 102/38 jettings on my 28mm open carb & it works for my setting..

syfull

huhu,today ive changed back my uma carb to stock carb..Cos i think due to improper tuning n the absent of the main jet kit,i just cant feel the desired performance that i wanted..Though,i satisfied wth the accleration,but when it reaches 100+ the engine just bogs down!I just dnt undrstand wths goin on.!So thats my story..Well,at least now wth the bike being installed wth the stock mikuni vm22,i can enjoy riding wth a peace n safe thoughts..Hmmm..No mo problem..I hope..

syfull

update,my main jet set is coming,but im planing to get that uma 24mm carb or the 26mm..Any suggestion?I think it would be enuf fo my stock engine settings..Bro2 dri Brunei,sapa2 mau tukr laps carb uma 24 or 26 sma carb uma 28ku,sila kontek aku k.Tq

syfull

Whoops,my mistake..I tot theres a 26..Hehe.Anyway,im not using uma now,cos its just too hard to tune..So i just rejet my stock carb n feel very satisfied bout it..