• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Tuneboss Sniper Mx 150

mxking035

Super Veteran
Hi bro dyno tuning good or not?
I just find out a shop near at my location
The fuel high low problem still same if dyno tuning is the best way i think i going
your problem is not on the fuel map, there is maybe a leak somewhere on head or intake manifold
and when you change the throttlebody, you need also to adjust the TPS on tuneboss

GUKIMEN

you can add 57mm dome piston, simota airfilter, 32mm throttle body, faito coil, hyperclutch, headworks
im using stock head and stock bore im satisfied with my set up for now but planning to put 62mm uma and uma superhead soon hehe i dont want to destroy my stock bore and head coz its sayang haha

mxking035

Super Veteran
im using stock head and stock bore im satisfied with my set up for now but planning to put 62mm uma and uma superhead soon hehe i dont want to destroy my stock bore and head coz its sayang haha
you need to change your injector and TB, better 34mm TB, our stock is 28mm

gdeezzyy

good evening, im new to this tuneboss ecu. im currently using 428h 14x45 sprocket set and high flow air filter(RAD). My problem is my current top speed decreased from 138kph(using stock ecu) to 133kph(tuneboss installed) my current map is table 44 i think(all standard bike setting from the tuneboss app) i plug read my spark plug and its running lean. need some help guys:(

GUKIMEN

good evening, im new to this tuneboss ecu. im currently using 428h 14x45 sprocket set and high flow air filter(RAD). My problem is my current top speed decreased from 138kph(using stock ecu) to 133kph(tuneboss installed) my current map is table 44 i think(all standard bike setting from the tuneboss app) i plug read my spark plug and its running lean. need some help guys:(
lean because ur using high flow filter try to back it to stock air filter coz the map ur using is all standard

gdeezzyy

lean because ur using high flow filter try to back it to stock air filter coz the map ur using is all standard
i put the air box now, same result no progress. i cant find a pre tuned map in the tuneboss app that is similar to my bike's specs

gdeezzyy

i have also another problem after i install the tuneboss ecu, the thing is my fuel consumption is not working anymore( in km/L or 100kmL) it shows 99.9km/L always even if i reset the panel.

mxking035

Super Veteran
are you using open pipe?

mxking035

Super Veteran
kumuha pala aq ng 57mm semi dome boss,ok lang kaya to?di kaya tutukod?may pocket sya

Saka boss pala,sa cam may pinagkaiba ba to sa performance
Cms t2 5.8mm
At
Specv 5.8mm
cms t2 5.8 is safe, even for jvt fulldome 57mm,

cms 5.8 and specv 5.8 is not same, different profile, I have not yet tried specv 5.8,
I just tried CMS T2 and SpecV 6.5