• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

To Remove Radiator Thermostat

Viejay17

paps back read its already posted... cheers.... :thumbsup:
what I mean is detailed post, not the one that you posted, pls remember sir, not all sniper users are that familiar in the engine.. what bolts are u talking about? here is ur post;

"its easy bro... just unscrew the 2 bolt & take out the cover + unit (pics above) also carefully remove the rubber gasket to re-use it when you box the cover back + hi temp sealant... and its done!"
;)

Viejay17

BTW the pics that you are referring to is just the thermostat mechanism itself, not the place where it is specifically located.. thanks

Risky

Hi master Ipsnipie_67, if you don't mind sir , may I request a whole pages copy for that service manual of Yamaha T135 you have shared.? Just want to compare the details in my smx135 manual. Thanks in advance.

XcastX

Hi master Ipsnipie_67, if you don't mind sir , may I request a whole pages copy for that service manual of Yamaha T135 you have shared.? Just want to compare the details in my smx135 manual. Thanks in advance.

I guess they aren't too much here. It's been a year since the last respond. We don't know anymore where they are :)