• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

the X1-R in singapore...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
thats great, but all that information has already been posted. we all know that the X1R is the same style bike underneth the bonnit. The X1R will be out here in the Philippines soon. but i don't think it's worth much. our T135 is far better looking. our T135 resembels the R6 in many ways, what dose the X1R resemble??

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I just found out that X1R in Thailand is only hand clutch available. Good foot stay system like the new Indo T135 model. No semi autos here in Thailand.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I just heard the the X1R here with cost P105k pesos, thats about $2,187.50 but not sure, it's just here say.

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
sirkuzx said:
can the rear disk brake get on 135lc?
No. You either need a hub compatible with the stock X1R disk kit or the X1R rear mag rim. Simple welding can attach the rear caliper bracket onto the T135 swingarm.

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
wait till i get home... x1r is not efi...its a limited edition of sniper(spark) that has the efi...crypton x has it in greece...i think its too complicated to tune

rudduan

Super Veteran
why its cdi only have 1 socket???? i tought the engine is exactly the same woth t135 rite?? then its have LC rite???

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Rudduan, thats not the CDI, thats an ECU control modual for the EFI. it still has a two socket CDI. well, thats what i heard.

CryptonX

Super Veteran
goff_d_p said:
Rudduan, thats not the CDI, t[glow=red]hats an ECU control modual for the EFI[/glow]. it still has a two socket CDI. well, thats what i heard.
is it programable??????????????????

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
CryptonX, as far as i know, anything that comes from a factory installed unit can not be programed unless you know someone who works at the factory that can use the main programing system, that is not publicly accessible. The best thing to do is to purchase after market ECU's and CDI's.

CryptonX

Super Veteran
yeah goff i mean if i find anyhow an aftermarket ecu it can programm my injection for better performance?

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
CryptonX said:
yeah goff i mean if i find anyhow an aftermarket ecu it can programm my injection for better performance?
try the yzf 125's ecu...its tweaked for performance...just hope its got the same connector