• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

the function of each wiring connect to cdi

castilo

hi all..im new user of LC135..i to modified some additional lamp but i need to identify the main sourse of power from cdi n stator..plz anyone give suggestion..:(

john_carlo

Super Veteran
I think the white wire is coming from the stator im not sure.. why not get a power supply to the ignition switch or the t135 lightings

castilo

@TS: try to download the electrical diagram through this link, it will help you a little.

http://yamahat135.com/threads/electrical-wiring-diagram-for-your-t135-now-available.71/

what type of lamp will you add?...
thanx sidro for da link but there is a problem to open it...huhu..i just want to add some more high watt light inside the body of my bike..so when i my use bike at night it seem to be more cool..do u know the function of pink colour wire function from the stator coil???:)

Sidro

Super Veteran
is this the fluorescent type lamp you want to add?,, you might direct it to the battery for better operation. Put a switch on it before tapping.
Pink calor wire is connected from CDI to neutral switch system tapped to 2nd gear position light. I dont think this will help you regarding your query,, you must direct the connection first of your auxillary lights, by cutting the blue wire and tapped it to brown wire located near our ignition switch. AFAIK based on our electrical diagram.

do you have email?, enail ko sau,,:D

castilo

is this the fluorescent type lamp you want to add?,, you might direct it to the battery for better operation. Put a switch on it before tapping.
Pink calor wire is connected from CDI to neutral switch system tapped to 2nd gear position light. I dont think this will help you regarding your query,, you must direct the connection first of your auxillary lights, by cutting the blue wire and tapped it to brown wire located near our ignition switch. AFAIK based on our electrical diagram.

do you have email?, enail ko sau,,:D
thnx so much for ur advice brother sidro..i will try to do it base on your instruction..but i have to put some power charge to support my power of battery right??
i like to know more function about pink colour wire because im doing some test just now..because some advice from other technician also answer just like yours..so i think there is no other function of this pink wire except for second gear light and i try to plug off the wire but my motorcycle cannot running when i try to start it..now im so confused now..this is my email bro sidro [email protected] ....hope i can gain more input from your knowledge and experiences..

Sidro

Super Veteran
Email sent...
As for power/speed charging ckt, it depends on what type of additional light you will install or if you have already encountered the problem after installation and needs this power/speed or what we called sometimes fast charging. If you plan to use HID lights or other lights to make your t135 a christmas tree!,, joke!!, we have some reliable masters here who knows about this.Not in a random order like "agent mike", "einver", "ronnelmarc", "xiatglass", "nacz", "wingman", etc. too many to mention, some of them also supplies the needed materials for what kind of lighting projects you want. hope this will help.:)

castilo

Email sent...
As for power/speed charging ckt, it depends on what type of additional light you will install or if you have already encountered the problem after installation and needs this power/speed or what we called sometimes fast charging. If you plan to use HID lights or other lights to make your t135 a christmas tree!,, joke!!, we have some reliable masters here who knows about this.Not in a random order like "agent mike", "einver", "ronnelmarc", "xiatglass", "nacz", "wingman", etc. too many to mention, some of them also supplies the needed materials for what kind of lighting projects you want. hope this will help.:)
thanx for the info once again..by the way may i know what type of current LC135 use..is it AC or DC bro???

Sidro

Super Veteran
thanx for the info once again..by the way may i know what type of current LC135 use..is it AC or DC bro???
If it is in 100% stock, Panel lights, auxillary/park lights and headlights uses AC voltage. And Stop, signal lights uses DC voltage plus our electric starter motor.:D

DeViLsToRm

bro sniper mx has differ color coding just compare the numbering and function on the table given by traxx.

just disregard the color coding.
Ung mismong wire n pink walang nka kabit sa cdi.unlike sa classic sniper.wlang wire mismo n pink sa socket ng cdi. Any info bout this sir?

tino

Veteran
hi all..im new user of LC135..i to modified some additional lamp but i need to identify the main sourse of power from cdi n stator..plz anyone give suggestion..:(
for quick refernce stator power source is the head light/park switch wiring of right switch panel ull never get wrong from there...ridesafe

DeViLsToRm

Refering with the cdi diagram sniper mx dont have wire no 2 color pink intended for gear 2. Did somebody have d same setting?Does these affect when using cdi design for classic model?