• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 Sprocket Gear Specs with Real speed

marulas4kasridersclub

Super Veteran
y
my old sniper (about 5 month old) can attain 110 - 120km/h at stock sprocket bt you must b leaning forward lyk a racer... hehehe.. all stock no modification even muffler... i'm 75 kgs. body weight
you can gain much more top speed if youre weight is lower than 75kgs. im only 58kgs. and im satisfied with my top end all stock .... only open pipe was replaced

resty ordono

to all sniper users that can not guess what the best sprocket combi that they can use, actually our sniper motor has different power not all are the same specially in stuck, to take the best sprocket combination you must do the trail and error mode, for example try first the 14-40 then 15-38, 15-40, 15-41, 15-42,. all this sprocket combination has different power base on what tire are you using,. I'm using right now is the 15-40 combi, my tires, front 70/80 then 80/80 at my 2nd tire, my top speed was 125 to 130. stuck cdi with port added,.. that's it..,........ drive safe.........

febe gienel celebria

Super Veteran
60/90 at 70/90 with stock mags.. my classic sniper can hit 120kmh in 400meters.. all stock open custom pipe.. planning to change cdi, vspring at pnp.. probably it can hit 130 in 400 meters..

mikzherrera

i was able to attain real speed 107kph speed on 3rd gear registering
10,000rpm on my veypor vr2

on philippine and indonesian t135 versions
(sniper/jupiter mx speedoter have 9% advanced over real speed)

the 107kph real speed is equivalent to 116kph on sniper/jupiter mx speedo

107+9% = 116kph
Sir traxxas, how do you change the rpm to 9,200 from the stock? I'm a newbie. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Sir traxx I've noticed when i clean my spark plug that the thread is wet but for the electrode or the tip is not ( the thread only) what might be the cause sir. I'm getting woried when I saw it.

albertwen12

i have a sniper mx and i have stock sprocket of 14-38. i reached 135kph but super yuko na. with brt rcdi. namban r150 bended to fit exhaust. open stock carb and rim tires 60-80 and 70-80 slim. can i reach top easy f i changed sproket at 15-40?

Superbore

i have a sniper mx and i have stock sprocket of 14-38. i reached 135kph but super yuko na. with brt rcdi. namban r150 bended to fit exhaust. open stock carb and rim tires 60-80 and 70-80 slim. can i reach top easy f i changed sproket at 15-40?
which versio did u use paps? pix pls..hehehehe

albertwen12

it depends on the riders weight :dance:
Correct sir. I have been collecting some data here about sprocket combinations. after reaching my top speed at 135kph at my SMX stock sprockets. I reached to conclusion that i can still afford to boost it since i am a 50KG. I reached 140kph just this day after changing sprockets to 15-39 and 428 chains. I have a super slim combination on tires and a rim. stock engine with BRT rcdi. r150 bended to fit Namban exhaust in a stock open carb. This supports your theory sir.:thumbsup:

elite sniper

im posting here the computed gearing and its equivalent "real" speed.
i have verified the results below with my veypor vr2

this is for our reference.

im posting here the computed gearing and its equivalent "real" speed.
i have verified the results below with my veypor vr2

this is for our reference.

my elite snipy has been reached 110/kph just for 3rd gear bro..when i turn it to 4th gear 120 is clicking on my speed o meter in just 5 secs..

snipeyman

sir whats the best combination for engine sprocket? i have already 37t rear sprocket?.any suggestions because I've my block to 62mm..