• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Stock Look From Out Side.

aydy

Dude, are you still running the PWK 28? what is your current build? I'm running the 57mm setup with UMA high cam (rest stock) and I'm torn between Carbs. On one hand, I want the Yoshi TM-MJN 26mm, on the other hand I want something tested and proven similar to my setup so it would be easier with the jets. Any help would be appreciated.

aydy

Yes it's a pwk 28 but currently facing a big problem.
What's the issue?
I've got a Mikuni 30mm roundslide carb (genuine replacement carb for TZM 150) I haven't installed it due to single throttle design. Would it work with stock throttle grip with a cable change?

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
What's the issue?
I've got a Mikuni 30mm roundslide carb (genuine replacement carb for TZM 150) I haven't installed it due to single throttle design. Would it work with stock throttle grip with a cable change?
It does work but I would recommend to use Uma quick throttle because then single cable installed there is no stop point in the throttle so the throttle cable breaks.

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
What's the issue?
Issue is the pwk and pe is are not originally designed for 4 stoke . When you open the throttle from 0 to 75 percent fast the bike dies .. If you don't wack the throttle like me then it's perfectly fine No issues at all. And of Cux fuel consumption increases alot.

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
Issue is the pwk and pe is are not originally designed for 4 stoke . When you open the throttle from 0 to 75 percent fast the bike dies .. If you don't wack the throttle like me then it's perfectly fine No issues at all. And of Cux fuel consumption increases alot.
i think it's not about being not designed for 4 stroke why it died but because since you are using aftermarket carb your TPS is not functioning anymore. TPS is what controls the optimum gas use per throtle angle/engine speed and if you have TPS functioning the engine wont die nor sputter if you rev fast from 0 to WOT.