SOS members Code of Conduct:
1. Never give out any information about SOS itself to outsiders specially if it’s not a regular acquaintance of SOS, this includes but not limited to SOS location, #of members, SOS basic infos, etc. IF someone outside SOS has a question, refer them to a Clubs officer/coordinator or senior member.
2. No talking about SOS Club business to persons outside the club.
3. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members must not hold an officer or similar position and should not belong to another similar or competing Club/Organization.
4. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members will never start any kind of competing club/organization.
5. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members must hold and maintain SOS public Image and SOS club perspective.
6. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members must not commit an act that will give negative or unfavorable manner to SOS image.
7. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members must have Duty of loyalty to SOS club and its members.
8. No SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members will take the attitude that he doesn’t have to help others. Here, in SOS everybody must help each other especially on time of need. SOS is a family.
9. No SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members will go against anything our Club has voted for and passed.
10. No Member will get together on their own and plan something for themselves especially on SOS rides. It must be brought up to the whole club and the whole club will participate in anything that is decided upon.
11. The Club will always stay together on Rides, Runs, Parties, Events, Etc. The only way that a member will be permitted to leave the main group is to notify the officer in charge. When it’s time to leave, the club will leave together. Anyone will stay behind or leave early for a good reason will do so at his own risk.
12. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members should not use SOS club Name for one’s benefit.
13. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members must promote motorcycle safety & Road Discipline by Example
14. SOS Officers/Coordinators/Members must promote Brotherhood and Camaraderie amongst themselves.
15. MC “Golden Rule” if you give respect, then you’ll get respect. If you act with disrespect then you’ll be treated with the same.
Approved by SOS CLUB OFFICERS & SOS B.o.D.