• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

SOS Carmona Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcusfilter

Staff member
[glow=red]Guys, SOS 4th Chapter, Congratulations!!![/glow]

Carmona Chapter will be handled with one of the SOS senyores, Jojo Lascano.

All Aspiring, check the Aspiring Members thread.

God Speed guys

Ride Safe

BOSS_CHO29

Staff member
Congrats sa mga bumubuo ng Carmona chapter...

just a reminder guys...

quality not quantity...

Ride safe....

BOSS_JAY316

Super Veteran
uyyy NEW HOUSE NEW chapter

kailan naman kaya ang blessing
sana katulad din ng sa laguna GRAND EB
:lol: :lol:

wingman44

Super Veteran
marcusfilter said:
Basta yung pinag usapan natin guys re this...

Quality not Quantity

ride safe
This is a very welcome, albeit long anticipated, development.
Don't worry guys, Renjovil is more than capable of handling this chapter.

@ Renjovil.... congrats tol. We're lucky to have you as our chapter leader. We're 100 percent behind you.

paliLIPArin

mekyla said:
congrats...

agen, Quality not Quantity.....more power!
Siguro kaka-quality ko kaya hindi kmi dumami sa batangas e he he. Musta n ang mga tga Tundo.
@Wingman et al... Congratz. Anak ng teteng malilito na ko nyan sa EB kung saan. D best cguro kayo na lang intayin ko dito sa Cebu.

marcusfilter

Staff member
Worth the wait naman siguro, to all Carmona aspiring...this is your chance guys.

tagal pinag usapan sa senado yan...ha ha ha

ride safe

wingman44

Super Veteran
@ Prez, you're right.... it was very much worth the wait. Sarap ng feeling para sa aming lahat ng naghihintay nito.

@ Renjovil, wait namin advice mo para sa very first EB ng chapter. Hopefully, with all the SOS officers and members present.

@ SOS officers. mga tol. we thank you very much for your kind understanding and support for this new chapter. We'll do our very best not to let you guys down. With Renjovil at the helm, I'm sure we'll make the grade.

@ Ronald. it doesn't really matter where you attend the eb. What's important is that your heart belongs to the SOS. And a good person like you is always an asset to the group. Of course, I'd very much like you to be with us, but then again, it's your call.

@ To all our SOS brothers, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

the_one

Super Veteran
wingman44 said:
@ Prez, you're right.... it was very much worth the wait. Sarap ng feeling para sa aming lahat ng naghihintay nito.

@ Renjovil, wait namin advice mo para sa very first EB ng chapter. Hopefully, with all the SOS officers and members present.

@ SOS officers. mga tol. we thank you very much for your kind understanding and support for this new chapter. We'll do our very best not to let you guys down. With Renjovil at the helm, I'm sure we'll make the grade.

@ Ronald. it doesn't really matter where you attend the eb. What's important is that your heart belongs to the SOS. And a good person like you is always an asset to the group. Of course, I'd very much like you to be with us, but then again, it's your call.

sir wingman painom nman kyo jan!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wingman44

Super Veteran
the_one said:
wingman44 said:

sir wingman painom nman kyo jan!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure, bastat 3-in-1 lang ha. Yon lang kasi ang iniinom ko eh.

paliLIPArin

mekyla said:
@paliliparin,
sir musta kana? kailan blik mo dto manila? sana maka attend ka ng anniv natin?
Of course i'll be there. Hopefully last week of Aug-1st week of Sept jn nko then balik n agad... hoping to catch up pres' stay in Cebu coz some aspirants here are dying to meet the Hunk!

nolan

Veteran
Congratulation po mga SIR ...The more the Merrier

…BUT remember ....

ika po ng mga senyores QUALITY NOT QUANTITY!!!!

@WM. Sir bat ndi ka na kasama nung sunday sa marilaque at sir kelan ang 1st e.b, katulad ba yan ng grand e.b ng laguna.hehehehehehe..

RIDE SAFE MGA SIR.

wingman44

Super Veteran
nolan said:
Congratulation po mga SIR ...The more the Merrier

…BUT remember ....

ika po ng mga senyores QUALITY NOT QUANTITY!!!!

@WM. Sir bat ndi ka na kasama nung sunday sa marilaque at sir kelan ang 1st e.b, katulad ba yan ng grand e.b ng laguna.hehehehehehe..

RIDE SAFE MGA SIR.
Gusto ko nga sana sumama sa marilaque ride kaso di talaga pwede. May commitment ako sa mga out-of-town customers kaya di pwedeng mawala ako sa shop kahapon. 2 disc brake conversion ang ginawa namin kahapon kaya di pwedeng iwanan ang shop. Next ride na lang ako babawi

Status
Not open for further replies.