• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper Vs Tmx 155

macoolet

Super Veteran
500m lng ppz
14/40/39 dont focus much on the low gears because strokers produce a lot of torque but poor on top end,as much as possible balance the power of your bike,try to improve the rpm of your bike on the top end..confusing that i'm giving a low speed combination,to reach quickly the top rpm of te 1st 3 gears and add additional power to the 4th

turbulence

Super Veteran
kahit anung lod ng tmx. kahit nakabore pati hinete tepok yan.
sabayan mu rin ng tdr clutch plates. very important

Ericson

Super Veteran
just want to share my experience.. last night were having some fun of my friends and we do a friendly gauge between my all stock sniper Front tire 70/80 rear tire 80/80 sprocket combi is 15/39 with my friends honda 100 with 50/100 fron and rear tire 14/39 combi and he had a 26mm carb,port and polish,cam pro,and converted his mc to hand clutch plus some other mode in the engine.. first run I gave him a plus one ahead and I just overtake him at my 4th gear nearly at 200m.. second run uphill naman..I gave my friend plus two ahead of me and the result I just overtake him at nearly 300m... I just want to share my experience.. My mc Is auto clutch.. :) :) :)

mac kevin

Super Veteran
kung ako driver nung modified 100cc tapos stock ka lang... plus 3 ka sa akin. ano kaya top speed nung modified na 100cc 115kph lang ata wahehehe, imposible matalo kung may karga kahit ganyan ka basic, baka karga lang ng driver indi sa makina. ajejeje