• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper Transmission gear

snider150

Veteran
greeetings to evryone... ill ask some question.. is it possible to use the transmission gear sprocket of raider 150 to sniper transmision gear.. im just curious bcoz dey much look alike.. i have gear of rr150 and i saw some pics of sniper trnasmission gears dey much look alike is it possible?? TIA.. any comment and opinions atr very much welcome..

X Project

Super Veteran
You mean the Sprocket/ Final Drive? The transmission is the set of gears inside the gearbox that includes the wheel gear and pinion gears from 1 - 4... The Sprocket and Transmission are 2 different things, how ever switching rear sprockets and chains from both bikes is possible but using transmission of Raider for Sniper and vice versa cant be done unless tons of modification will be done to your gearbox... Please clarify...

JhayBoo

Super Veteran
snider150 said:
sory if i mixed up.. im reffering to transmission gear of sniper if possible to use the gear of raider 150 heres some pics.. gears only not the shaft
wow...something new....watch mode.....

Fiat_01

Super Veteran
- 135cc lng ang snipy tpos sasalpakan ng 1-6th gear? parang d ata bagay paps..ok pa cguro kung 1 down-3 up ang ipapalit mo..hehehe..

snider150

Veteran
hehe pafs ung gear 1-4 lng po.. if possible.. gear only from 1-4 ang kukunin hindi kasama ung 5-6 gear and shaft.

docgabby

Super Veteran
hehe pafs ung gear 1-4 lng po.. if possible.. gear only from 1-4 ang kukunin hindi kasama ung 5-6 gear and shaft.
why do you want to do that??? you displayed a picture of the lhk 6 pcs racing trans. the advice is not to use all 6 pc. i recommend a certain combination depending if you want close ratio or wide ratio.

newguy

bros, try this link, at least u can imagine how ur bike gonna be....
http://www.gearingcommander.com/
i think i better not comment to much, i x sure u guys bike same as mine, i hav been doing some calculation for me Yamaha LC 135 transmission...
mine here is gear 1 34/12, gear 2 30/16, gear 3 23/17 and gear 4 23/22
If u guys, is same bike then can discuss....

docgabby

Super Veteran
bros, try this link, at least u can imagine how ur bike gonna be....
http://www.gearingcommander.com/
i think i better not comment to much, i x sure u guys bike same as mine, i hav been doing some calculation for me Yamaha LC 135 transmission...
mine here is gear 1 34/12, gear 2 30/16, gear 3 23/17 and gear 4 23/22
If u guys, is same bike then can discuss....
i use gearing commander too in my gear selection....my wide ratio combination at the moment is stock g1 ang gear 4. gear 2 -17/29, gear 3-17/22. for drag i use different set up.

Potatomania12

Uhmm hi sir, im just a newbie here hungry for knowledge, i saw a picture of 6th gear transmission convertion kit for sniper135, now im wondering if that transmission kit is also fit on my sniper150...thank you in advance. Hope someone enlighten me.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
Uhmm hi sir, im just a newbie here hungry for knowledge, i saw a picture of 6th gear transmission convertion kit for sniper135, now im wondering if that transmission kit is also fit on my sniper150...thank you in advance. Hope someone enlighten me.
theres a 6speed kit for sniper150